Published 12:00 am Friday, June 10, 2011
1. The Dark is Rising, by Susan Cooper.
2. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
3. The Passage, by Justin Cronin.
4. A New Kind of Christianity: Ten Questions That Are Transforming the Faith, by Brian D. McLaren.
5. Does the Noise in My Head Bother You? by Steven Tyler.
6. Mistress of the Art of Death, by Ariana Franklin.
7. Ashes of the Earth: A Mystery of Post-Apocalyptic America, by Eliot Pattison.
8. Undaunted Courage: Meriwether Lewis, Thomas Jefferson, and the Opening of the American West, by Stephen Ambrose.
9. Along for the Ride, by Sarah Dessen.
10. America Walks Into a Bar: A Spirited History of Taverns and Saloons, Speakeasies and Grog Shops, by Christine Sismondo.
1. The Paris Wife, by Paula McLain.
2. Caleb’s Crossing, by Geraldine Brooks.
3. The Snowman, by Jo Nesbo.
4. Dreams of Joy, by Lisa See.
5. The Tiger’s Wife, by TČa Obreht.
6. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest, by Stieg Larsson.
7. The Land of Painted Caves, by Jean M. Auel.
8. She Walks in Beauty, Caroline Kennedy, editor.
9. Dead Reckoning, by Charlaine Harris.
10. Doc, by Mary Doria Russell.
1. In the Garden of Beasts, by Erik Larson.
2. The Greater Journey: Americans in Paris, by David McCullough.
3. Bossypants, by Tina Fey.
4. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
5. Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me, by Chelsea Handler, et al.
6. The Social Animal, by David Brooks.
7. Incognito: The Secret Lives of the Brain, by David Eagleman.
8. Seal Team Six, by Howard E. Wasdin, Stephen Templin.
9. Does the Noise in My Head Bother You? by Steven Tyler.
10. Area 51, by Annie Jacobsen.