Published 12:00 am Friday, May 20, 2011
1. Beach Bunnies, by Jerry Morris Hester.
2. Blind Vision, by Karen Fritz.
3. The Help, by Kathryn Stockett.
4. The Beach Tree, by Karen White.
5. Batman Classic: Batman Phonics, by Lucy Rosen.
6. Water for Elephants, by Sara Gruen.
7. WSJ Guide to the 50 Economic Indicators That Really Matter, by Simon Constable.
8. Georgia Bottoms, by Mark Childress.
9. Wolf Totem, by Jiang Rong.
10. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, by Rebecca Skloot.
1. Caleb’s Crossing, by Geraldine Brooks.
2. Dead Reckoning, by Charlaine Harris.
3. The Paris Wife, by Paula McLain.
4. The Tiger’s Wife, by TČa Obreht.
5. She Walks in Beauty, Caroline Kennedy, editor.
6. The Land of Painted Caves, by Jean M. Auel.
7. The Snowman, by Jo Nesbo.
8. Sixkill, by Robert Parker.
9. Buried Prey, by John Sandford.
10. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest, by Stieg Larsson.
1. In the Garden of Beasts: Love, Terror, and an American Family in Hitler’s Berlin, by Erik Larson.
2. Bossypants, by Tina Fey.
3. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
4. Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me, by Chelsea Handler, et al.
5. Does the Noise in My Head Bother You? by Steven Tyler.
6. The Social Animal, by David Brooks.
7. A Singular Woman: The Untold Story of Barack Obama’s Mother, by Janny Scott.
8. The Dukan Diet, by Pierre Dukan.
9. Blood, Bones & Butter, by Gabrielle Hamilton.
10. If You Ask Me, by Betty White.