1. The Help, by Kathryn Stockett.
2. Yellow House: Van Gogh, Gauguin, and Nine Turbulent Weeks in Provence, by Martin Gayford.
3. What to Drink with What You Eat: The Definitive Guide to Pairing Food with Wine, by Andrew Dornenburg.
4. The Pale King, by David Foster Wallace.
5. Beach Bunnies, by Jerry Morris Hester.
6. Relationship Economics: Transform Your Most Valuable Business Contacts Into Personal and Professional Success, by David Nour.
7. Heaven Is for Real, by Todd Burpo.
8. What Jane Austen Ate and Charles Dickens Knew: From Fox Hunting to Whist-The Facts of Daily Life in Nineteenth-Century England, by Daniel Pool.
9. Miss Julia Rocks the Cradle, by Ann B. Ross.
10. Cutting for Stone, by Abraham Verghese.
1. The Tiger’s Wife, by TČa Obreht.
2. The Paris Wife, by Paula McLain.
3. The Land of Painted Caves, by Jean M. Auel.
4. She Walks in Beauty, Caroline Kennedy, editor.
5. The Pale King, by David Foster Wallace.
6. The Fifth Witness, by Michael Connelly.
7. The Sixth Man, by David Baldacci.
8. he Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest, by Stieg Larsson.
9. The Saturday Big Tent Wedding Party, by Alexander McCall Smith.
10. Horoscopes for the Dead, by Billy Collins.
1. Bossypants, by Tina Fey.
2. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
3. The Social Animal, by David Brooks.
4. 20 Years Younger: Look Younger, Feel Younger, Be Younger! by Bob Greene.
5. Blood, Bones & Butter, by Gabrielle Hamilton.
6. Love Wins, by Rob Bell.
7. The Dukan Diet, by Pierre Dukan.
8. The Emperor of All Maladies, by Siddhartha Mukherjee.
9. Stories I Only Tell My Friends, by Rob Lowe.
10. Malcolm X, by Manning Marable.