1. America Aflame: How the Civil War Created a Nation, by David Goldfield.
2. A New Kind of Christianity: Ten Questions That Are Transforming the Faith, by Brian McLaren.
3. The Sixth Man, by David Baldacci.
4. The Fifth Witness, by Michael Connelly.
5. Big Nate Boredom Buster: Super Scribbles, Cool Comix, and Lots of Laughs, by Lincoln Pierce.
6. Heaven Is for Real, by Todd Burpo.
7. Bossypants, by Tina Fey.
8. Salisbury: Civil War Death Camp, by Richard Masterson.
9. Peter Rabbit Finger Puppet Book, by Beatrix Potter.
10. Miss Julia Rocks the Cradle, by Ann B. Ross.
1. The Tiger’s Wife, by TČa Obreht.
2. The Land of Painted Caves, by Jean M. Auel.
3. The Pale King, by David Foster Wallace.
4. The Paris Wife, by Paula McLain.
5. The Fifth Witness, by Michael Connelly.
6. She Walks in Beauty, Caroline Kennedy, editor.
7. Horoscopes for the Dead, by Billy Collins.
8. The Sixth Man, by David Baldacci.
9. The Saturday Big Tent Wedding Party, by Alexander McCall Smith.
10. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest, by Stieg Larsson.
1. Bossypants, by Tina Fey.
2. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
3. Blood, Bones & Butter, by Gabrielle Hamilton.
4. The Social Animal, by David Brooks.
5. The Dukan Diet: 2 Steps to Lose the Weight, 2 Steps to Keep It Off Forever, by Pierre Dukan.
6. The Emperor of All Maladies, by Siddhartha Mukherjee.
7. Moonwalking With Einstein, by Joshua Foer.
8. Malcolm X, by Manning Marable.
9. Unfamiliar Fishes, by Sarah Vowell.
10. My Father’s Daughter: Delicious, Easy Recipes Celebrating Family & Togetherness, by Gwyneth Paltrow.