1. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, by Rebecca Skloot.
2. Georgia Bottoms, by Mark Childress.
3. The Ice Princess (original), by Camilla Lackberg.
4. Water for Elephants, by Sara Gruen.
5. It’s a Book, by Lane Smith.
6. Bossypants, by Tina Fey.
7. Heaven Is for Real, by Todd Burpo.
8. Myths and Mysteries of North Carolina, by Sara Pitzer.
9. Miss Julia Rocks the Cradle, by Ann B. Ross.
10. My Name Is Mary Sutter, by Robin Oliveira.
1. The Pale King, by David Foster Wallace.
2. The Tiger’s Wife, by TČa Obreht.
3. The Land of Painted Caves, by Jean M. Auel.
4. The Paris Wife, by Paula McLain.
5. She Walks in Beauty, Caroline Kennedy, editor.
6. The Fifth Witness, by Michael Connelly.
7. Horoscopes for the Dead, by Billy Collins.
8. The Troubled Man, by Henning Mankell.
9. The Saturday Big Tent Wedding Party, by Alexander McCall Smith.
10. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest, by Stieg Larsson.
1. Bossypants, by Tina Fey.
2. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
3. The Social Animal, by David Brooks.
4. Blood, Bones & Butter, by Gabrielle Hamilton.
5. I’m Over All That: And Other Confessions, by Shirley MacLaine.
6. Malcolm X: A Life of Reinvention, by Manning Marable.
7. Moonwalking With Einstein, by Joshua Foer.
8. Cleopatra, by Stacy Schiff.
9. Unfamiliar Fishes, by Sarah Vowell.
10. The 17 Day Diet, by Dr.Mike Moreno.