1. Georgia Bottoms, by Mark Childress.
2. One Island, by Gretchen Steele Pratt.
3. Miss Julia Rocks the Cradle, by Ann B. Ross.
4. Love Wins: A Book about Heaven, by Rob Bell.
5. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, by Rebecca Skloot.
6. Green Daughters, by Diana Pinckney.
7. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
8. The Watery Part of the World, by Michael Parker.
9. Zeitoun, by Dave Eggers.
10. Stoneman’s Raid, 1865, by Chris Hartley.
1. The Land of Painted Caves, by Jean M. Auel.
2. The Tiger’s Wife, by TČa Obreht
3. The Pale King, by David Foster Wallace.
4. The Paris Wife, by Paula McLain.
5. The Fifth Witness, by Michael Connelly.
6. The Troubled Man, by Henning Mankell.
7. The Saturday Big Tent Wedding Party, by Alexander McCall Smith.
8. Horoscopes for the Dead, by Billy Collins.
9. A Lesson in Secrets, by Jacqueline Winspear.
10. She Walks in Beauty, Caroline Kennedy, editor.
1. Bossypants, by Tina Fey.
2. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
3. The Social Animal, by David Brooks.
4. Malcolm X: A Life of Reinvention, by Manning Marable.
5. Unfamiliar Fishes, by Sarah Vowell.
6. Blood, Bones & Butter, by Gabrielle Hamilton.
7. Moonwalking With Einstein, by Joshua Foer.
8. Cleopatra, by Stacy Schiff.
9. The 17 Day Diet: A Doctor’s Plan Designed for Rapid Results, by Dr.Mike Moreno.
10. Love Wins, by Rob Bell.