1. The Faith Club: A Muslim, a Christian and a Jew ó Three Women Search for Understanding, by Ranya Idliby, Suzanne Oliver, Priscilla Warner.
2. The Luckless Age: Poems, by Steve Kistulentz.
3. Major Pettigrew’s Last Stand, by Helen Simonson.
4. The Postmistress, by Sarah Blake.
5. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, by Rebecca Skloot.
6. Let the Great World Spin, by Colum McCann.
7. Heaven Is for Real: A Little Boy’s Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back, by Todd Burpo.
8. Little Bee, by Chris Cleave.
9. TheSocial Animal: The Hidden Sources of Love, Character, and Achievement, by David Brooks.
10. Electric Barracuda, by Tim Dorsey.
1. The Tiger’s Wife, by TČa Obreht.
2. The Paris Wife, by Paula McLain.
3. Sing You Home, by Jodi Picoult.
4. The Wise Man’s Fear: The Kingkiller Chronicle: Day Two, by Patrick Rothfuss.
5. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest, by Stieg Larsson.
6. A Discovery of Witches, by Deborah Harkness.
7. Swamplandia! by Karen Russell.
8. Room, by Emma Donoghue.
9. The Help, by Kathryn Stockett.
10. Started Early, Took My Dog, by Kate Atkinson.
1. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
2. The Social Animal, by David Brooks.
3. Moonwalking With Einstein: The Art and Science of Remembering Everything, by Joshua Foer.
4. Blood, Bones & Butter: The Inadvertent Education of a Reluctant Chef, by Gabrielle Hamilton.
5. Cleopatra, by Stacy Schiff.
6. The Information, by James Gleick.
7. Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother, by Amy Chua.
8. Life, by Keith Richards.
9. Townie: A Memoir, by Andre Dubus III.
10. The Money Class, by Suze Orman.