1. Stoneman’s Raid, 1865, by Chris Hartley.
2. Not My Mother’s Journey, by Heather St. Aubin-Stout.
3. Plato, Not Prozac! Applying Eternal Wisdom to Everyday Problems, by Lou Marinoff.
4. Cleopatra, by Stacy Schiff.
5. Unbroken: A World War II Story, by Laura Hillenbrand.
6. Poser, by Slaire Dederer.
7. Kid Carolina: R.J. Reynolds Jr., by Heidi Schnakenberg.
8. Travels in Siberia, by Ian Frazier.
9. The Girl Who Fell from the Sky, by Heidi W. Durrow.
10. I Still Dream about You, Fannie Flagg.
1. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest, by Stieg Larsson.
2. Freedom, by Jonathan Franzen.
3. Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk, by David Sedaris.
4. The Help, by Kathryn Stockett.
5. Room, by Emma Donoghue.
6. An Object of Beauty, by Steve Martin.
7. The Sentry, by Robert Crais.
8. The Inner Circle, by Brad Meltzer.
9. Clara and Mr. Tiffany, by Susan Vreeland.
10. Fall of Giants, by Ken Follett.
1. Cleopatra, by Stacy Schiff.
2. Unbroken: A World War II Story, by Laura Hillenbrand.
3. Autobiography of Mark Twain, by Mark Twain.
4. Life, by Keith Richards.
5. Twelve Steps to a Compassionate Life, by Karen Armstrong.
6. Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother, by Amy Chua.
7. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, by Rebecca Skloot.
8. I Remember Nothing, by Nora Ephron.
9. Bird Cloud: A Memoir, by Annie Proulx.
10. Poser: My Life in Twenty-Three Yoga Poses, by Claire Dederer.