Red Cross January class schedule
The E.H. Dole Chapter of the American Red Cross wishes everyone a Happy New Year and announces the celebration of their 100th First Aid anniversary. The Red Cross invites the public to take a first aid class at 10 percent off.
The Red Cross offers various ways to certify or re-certify for training. Regular courses are great for first timers, or long-ago certified participants, because they offer a “practice-while-you ńwatch” DVD and hands-on practice. Individual courses are recommended for these participants.
For participants who have been certified in the previous 12 months, review courses save time and combination courses save money. Included in all of the full courses are discussions about Disease Prevention and the Good Samaritan Laws.
The E.H. Dole chapter announces the beginning of a new family care giving program. It starts Jan. 19 and will run for nine weeks.
Call 704-633-3854 for more information or to register for this or any other class.
Also, if you are a registered nurse and would like to volunteer to teach, or help teach our Nurse Aide 1 program, contact Amy McGuire at the number above.
– Adult CPR/AED ó 10 a.m.-1 p.m., Jan. 6. $30.
– First Aid ó 10 a.m.-1 p.m., Jan. 7, $25.
– Adult CPR/FA/AED ó 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Jan. 11. $45.
– First Aid ó 5:30-8:30 p.m., Jan. 14, $25.
– Infant/Child CPR ó 5:30 -9:30 p.m., Jan. 15, $30.
– CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer/HealthCare Provider ó 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Jan. 16. $50.
– Family Care Giving Program (9 weeks)ó 6-8:30 p.m., beginning Jan. 19, $100 (total).
– Adult/Child/Infant CPR ó9 a.m.-3 p.m., Jan. 21. $40.
– Babysitters Training ó 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Jan. 23. $50. Bring a lunch.
– Adult CPR/AED Review ó 5:30-8:30 p.m., Jan. 28, $25.
– Infant/Child CPR Review ó 10 a.m.-1 p.m., Jan. 29. $25.
-Adult/Child/Infant CPR/First Aid ó 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Jan. 30,$55.