1. Hard Work: My Life On and Off the Court, by Roy Williams.
2. Shrimp, Collards, and Grits: Recipes from the Creeks and Gardens of the South Carolina Lowcountry, by Patricia Branning.
3. The Last Child, by John Hart.
4. Ancestors and Others: New and Selected Stories, by Fred Chappell.
5. Historic Salisbury & Rowan County in Vintage Postcards, by Susan Goodman Sides.
6. The Last Song, by Nicholas Sparks.
7. Hangar Sweepings, by Harold Mills.
8. One Fantastic Ride: The Inside Story of Carolina Basketball’s 2009 Championship Season, by Adam Lucas, Steve Kirschner, Matt Bowers.
9. Going Rogue: An American Life, by Sarah Palin.
10. Born to Run, by Christopher McDougall.
1. The Lacuna, by Barbara Kingsolver.
2. The Help, by Kathryn Stockett.
3. U Is for Undertow, by Sue Grafton.
4. The Lost Symbol, by Dan Brown.
5. Too Much Happiness, by Alice Munro.
6. Half Broke Horses, by Jeannette Walls.
7. Under the Dome, by Stephen King.
8. Wolf Hall, by Hilary Mantel.
9. Last Night in Twisted River, by John Irving.
10. Pirate Latitudes, Michael Crichton.
1. Stones Into Schools: Promoting Peace with Books, Not Bombs, in Afghanistan and Pakistan, by Greg Mortenson.
2. Going Rogue: An American Life, by Sarah Palin.
3. What the Dog Saw, by Malcolm Gladwell.
4. Open: An Autobiography, by Andre Agassi.
5. True Compass, by Edward M. Kennedy.
6. Half the Sky, by Nicholas D. Kristof, Sheryl WuDunn.
7. Have a Little Faith, by Mitch Albom.
8. SuperFreakonomics, by Steven D. Levitt, Stephen J. Dubner.
9. Born to Run, by Christopher McDougall.
10. Where Men Win Glory, by Jon Krakauer.