Woman reports theft of diamond jewelry
The Rowan County Sheriff’s Office investigated several incidents of larceny, attempted larceny, vandalism and other incidents over the past several days.
– Joyce Stirewalt, 855 St. Peters Church Road, reported the theft of diamond bracelets, a diamond ring and other items worth $6,430. The items were taken from her home Dec. 5 between 9:30 a.m. and midnight.
– Richard James Madurski, 173 Ashcraft Drive, Mooresville, reported someone spray-painted property belonging to three victims.
Reports of incidents or arrests on Dec. 4:- Students were reported fighting in a hall at East Rowan High School.
– Larry’s Auto Body, 5550 Faith Road, reported an attempted burglary.
– Angie Marie Sprinkle, 283 Stafford Estates Drive, reported losing three rings and a wedding band with a total value of $1,500.
– Thomas Michael Juba was charged with felony possession of stolen goods.
– Toni Gail Wallace was charged with felony larceny.
– Larry Lamar Cruse was charged with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell and distribute drugs.