Vehicle vandalism, arson, theft reported
Published 12:00 am Tuesday, December 8, 2009
The Rowan County Sheriff’s Office received reports Dec. 3 and 4 of vandalism, arson and theft involving motor vehicles.
Jamie Lynn Poteat, 140 Eden Drive, reported the recovery of a stolen vehicle at a rural farm in Woodleaf.
Jackie Melvin Lasley, 330 Country Place Drive, Rockwell, reported someone attempted to burn a vehicle parked in his yard Dec. 3.
Bobby Wayne Martin, 1228 Brookwood Drive, China Grove, reported a vehicle was stolen at his address between Dec. 2 and 3.
Terry Lee Aldridge, 6701 Statesville Blvd., reported someone cut the converter off a vehicle parked in a factory parking lot Dec. 3.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Steven Michael Jones, 43, was arrested Dec. 2 on charges of carrying a concealed weapon and possession of narcotics.
– Daniel Thomas Myers, 399 Holshouser Road, John Miller Road, Rockwell, reported someone burned a portable toilet at this location between Dec. 2 and 3.
– Donnie Anderson Myers, 3875 Statesville Blvd., reported the theft of a boat parked on the side of the road between Dec. 1 and 3.
– Arnold Lee Bailey, 51, 1075 Staton Place, East Spencer, was arrested on charges of possession with intent to manufacture, sell and distribute drugs on Dec. 2.
– Joshua Curtis Coker, 31, was arrested Dec. 2 on charges of possession of a weapon by a felon.
– George Thomas Fredrick, 2209 Old Concord Road, reported a break-in and burglary at his residence Dec. 1. Items taken include a Compac laptop computer, Tradition muzzle loader, diamond bracelet and two watches. Total value estimated at $1,750.
– Stacey Michelle Myers, 1168 Spring Meadow Drive, Woodleaf, reported a break-in and robbery Dec. 1.