Salisbury Police report vandalisms, theft
Salisbury Police are reporting incidents of vandalism over the weekend, and the theft of a drive shaft.
Victor Richardo Scuteri reported the drive shaft for his 1994 Dodge Ram pickup was stolen while it was parked in his driveway Sunday at 2645 Enon Church Road.
Other reports or incidents from Dec. 6:
– Vandalism was reported on East Fisher Street and on Grim Street.
Reports or incidents from Dec. 4:
– Woodleaf Bowling Lanes, 1811 W. Jake Alexander Blvd. reported embezzlement.
– Henderson Independent High School reported two students refused to obey commands given them by the school resource officer.
Reports or incidents from Dec. 3:
– Deandre Kevon Bost, 16, 225 Ephraim Drive, was charged with throwing rocks from a railroad bridge onto two vehicles passing underneath.
– Sean Patrick Mulligan reported the theft of a laptop from Rowan Public Library, 201 W. Fisher St.
– Cedric Earl Withers was shot in the right leg at 1300 W. Horah St. around 6:30 p.m.
Withers told police he was sitting on the front porch when a young black male wearing a hood over his face approached him with a gun and demanded property.
Rowan Regional Medical Center emergency room staff notified police of the shooting.
Reports, incidents, or arrests reported on Dec. 2:
– Dalnika Elsie Martin was charged with felony forgery and uttering.
– Connie Sue Shelley was charged with felony aggravated assault.
– Vincent Eugene McNeal was charged with felony possession of a controlled substance.
Reports or incidents from Dec. 1:
– Patrick Wayne Gilmore, was charged with felony breaking and entering a building.
– Milas Douglas Wyatt, was charged with being a fugitive from justice.
Reports or incidents from Nov. 30:
– Richard Cortez was charged with felony taking indecent liberties with children.
– Cheryl Katrina Roda, was charged with felony obtaining a prescription by forgery.