1. Shrimp, Collards, and Grits: Recipes from the Creeks and Gardens of the South Carolina Lowcountry, by Patricia Branning.
2. Fancy Nancy: Splendiferous Christmas, by Jane O’Connor.
3. I, Alex Cross, by James Patterson.
4. Salisbury: Civil War Death Camp in North Carolina, by Richard Masterson.
5. South of Broad, by Pat Conroy.
6. The Last Child, by John Hart.
7. Light Blue Reign: How a City Slicker, a Quiet Kansan, and a Mountain Man Built College Basketball’s Longest-Lasting Dynasty, by Art Chansky.
8. Beach Bunnies, by Jerry Morris Hester.
9. Sweet Carolina: Favorite Desserts and Candies from the Old North State, by Foy Allen Edelman.
10. Hark the Sound of Tar Heel Voices: 220 Years of UNC History, by Daniel Barefoot.
1. The Lacuna, by Barbara Kingsolver.
2. The Help, by Kathryn Stockett.
3. The Lost Symbol, by Dan Brown.
4. Half Broke Horses, by Jeannette Walls.
5. Too Much Happiness, by Alice Munro.
6. Under the Dome, by Stephen King.
7. Pirate Latitudes, Michael Crichton.
8. Last Night in Twisted River, by John Irving.
9. Wolf Hall, by Hilary Mantel.
10. Ford County, by John Grisham.
1. Going Rogue: An American Life, by Sarah Palin.
2. What the Dog Saw, by Malcolm Gladwell.
3. Open: An Autobiography, by Andre Agassi.
4. True Compass, by Edward M. Kennedy.
5. SuperFreakonomics, by Steven D. Levitt, Stephen J. Dubner.
6. Have a Little Faith, by Mitch Albom.
7. Born to Run, by Christopher McDougall.
8. Guinness World Records 2010, Guinness.
9. Where Men Win Glory, by Jon Krakauer.
10. Outliers, by Malcolm Gladwell.