On the Beat: Driving while impaired violations combine with other infractions
Published 12:00 am Thursday, December 3, 2009
Arrests made this week by Kannapolis Police Department:
* Benjamin Brown, 19, 1412 Jabbok Place, Concord; driving while impaired and liquor law violations.
* Carl Riley, 20, 3212 S. Ridge Ave., Kannapolis; drug violations and driving while impaired.
* Carroll Linton, 6758 Dare Drive, Davidson; driving left of center, open container and driving while impaired.
* Juan Contreras, 36, 118 Bailey Run, Salisbury; driving while impaired and wrong way on a dual highway.
* Melvin Cruz, 37, 9 Liberty Drive, Thomasville; driving left of center, driving while impaired and open container.
* Antonio Hernandez, 24, 311 Bell St., Kannapolis; driving while impaired.
* James Glover, 50, 185 Glover Drive, Dry Branch; driving while impaired.
* Gretchen Beckwith, 21, 2130 Hopedale St., Kannapolis; drug violations.
* Raymond Staton, 27, 611 Norland Ave., Kannapolis; simple physical assault.
* Robert Campbell, 33, 802 Cadillac St., Kannapolis; contempt of court, perjury, court violations.
* Natalie Miller, 42, 1240 Dial St., Kannapolis; aggravated assault, criminal damage to property and escape from custody or resisting arrest.
* Joshua Thomas, 30, 1625 Matthew Allen Circle, Kannapolis; aggravated assault.
* Tracey McGlamery, 34, 519 W. Eighth St., Kannapolis; disorderly conduct and simple physical assault.
* Joseph Cannon, 79, 210 Eddleman Road, Kannapolis; worthless check.
* Hayward Raffaldt, 45, 2601 Lyla Ave., Concord; burglary, forgery — possessing/concealing, forgery — using/uttering and larceny.
* Barry Edwards, 25, 1401 N. Sixth St., Albemarle; driving while license revoked, tail light violation and drug violations.
* Lalo Luna, 31, 1401 Jackson St., Kannapolis; drunk and disruptive and escape from custody or resisting arrest.
* Johnny Howard, 50, 331 Rosemont Ave., Kannapolis; drug violation — marijuana, and possessing/concealing equipment/paraphernalia.
* Gabriel Rorie, 20, streets of Kannapolis; burglary with forcible entry and criminal damage to property; bond, $2,000.
* Robin Wallace, 43, 924 Haley St., Kannapolis; drug violations.
* Shaun Dooley, 28, 2431 Fairstone Ave., Charlotte; burglary with forcible entry and criminal damage to property.
* Terrance Misenheimer, 30, 500 Hyde St., Kannapolis; simple physical assault.
* Raymond Staton, 27, 611 Norland Ave., simple physical assault; bond, $1,000.
* Nathan Hampton, 41, 10885 Snowcrest Drive, Midland; drug violations; bond, $500.
* Tanisha Hampton, 20, 756 Wells Court, Concord; larceny and escape from custody and resisting arrest; bond, $2,000.
* Tameka Arnold, 24, 232 Southaven Court, Kannapolis; larceny.
* Nicholas Woolf, 18, 204 Gurley St., Kannapolis; located state/wanted person; bond, $15,000.
* Randy Jones, 20, 1409 Enochville Road, Kannapolis; aggravated assault.
* Alexis Dwyer, 25, 1718 Clemson Court, Kannapolis; driving while impaired, failure to carry license and tag light violation.
* Mario Delgado Durate, 41, 4137 Hunteridge Lane, Kannapolis; located state/wanted person.
* Raymond Padgett, 30, 901 Keller St., Kannapolis; simple nonphysical threat intimidation.
* Angel Villarreal, 18, 226 Westover Ave., Kannapolis; failure to appear on charge of child abuse; bond, $1,500.
* Shawna Bobzin, 18, 1811 Brantley Road, Kannapolis; possession of Schedule I controlled substance.
* Timothy Combs, 34, 2605 Lane St., Kannapolis; failure to appear on charges of driving while license revoked; bond, $500.
* Kevin Green, 26, 7214 Marlbrook Drive, Charlotte; driving while impaired.
* Timothy Motley, 18, 1329 Sharon St., Kannapolis; drug violations.
* Jimmy Canupp, 46, streets of Concord; drunk and disruptive; bond, $2,000.
* Jacob Kanupp, 24, 2849 Fairbanks Drive, Harrisburg; drug violations; bond, $1,000.
Arrests made this week by Cabarrus County Sheriff’s Department:
* Randy C. Thompson, 38, 800 Ascot Drive, Concord; possession of stolen property; bond, $1,000.
* Joe Lynn Watkins, 44, 110 Driftwood Lane, Locust; driving while impaired and following too closely.
* Antonio Olayo Millan, 21, 186 Arey Ave., Apt. C, Albemarle; no operator’s license, fictitious information to law enforcement officer, careless and reckless driving and speeding.
* Jessica Leigh Hammond, 23, 362 Old North Church Road, Concord; probation violation.
* Tamara B. Bowers, 35, 10906 Reed Mine Road, Concord; criminal summons, worthless check.
* Jeffery Lee Arrington, 16, 3044 Feather St., Concord; assault and damage to real property; bond, $1,500.
* Charidth Koree Collins, 38, 10333 North N.C. 49, Mount Pleasant; (criminal summons) allow livestock to run loose.
* Erika Lynn Proctor, 86, 910-G 49er Ave., Charlotte; citation, possession of Schedule IV controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and simple possession marijuana.
* Moranda Lynn Little, 19, 910-G 49er Ave., Charlotte; citation, simple possession of marijuana, underage possession of a malt beverage and underage possession of spiritous liquid.
* Jack L. Davis, 22, 1114 Randal Court, Concord; failure to appear on charges of expired registration, fictitious registration and expired inspection; bond, $500.
* Torres M. Moore, 27, 613 Hillside Drive, Kannapolis; possession of cocaine; bond, $50,000.
* Samuel L. Cannon, 52, 5730 Charlie Walker Road, Kannapolis; possession of cocaine, maintaining a dwelling, and possession of drug paraphernalia; bond, $100,000.
* Lori Simmons Cross, 42, 1431 Dale Earnhardt Blvd., Kannapolis; possession of drug paraphernalia; bond, $1,000.
* Timothy Edward Watson, 46, 3072 Dale Earnhardt Blvd., Kannapolis; nonpayment of support; bond, $17,332.45.
* Robert David Goodman, 30, 1001 Klondale Ave., Kannapolis; probation violation; bond, $37,000.
* Debra Faye Jackson, 33, 1209 Fortress Lane, Kannapolis; failure to appear on charges of misdemeanor larceny.