Published 12:00 am Thursday, December 3, 2009
Kay Street man charged with larceny
Brian Nathan Brown, 24, 325 Kay St., was charged Nov. 26 with misdemeanor larceny based on a complaint by Cynthia Brown, 335 Woodbury Drive. He was released on a written promise to appear in court Jan. 18.
In other Sheriff’s Department reports:
* Carl Moore Jr. of Charlotte reported the theft of copper wiring and well piping valued at $790 from 416 Talon Drive the night of Nov. 22.
* Donna Irene Gouldman Lewis, 43, 17008 Mooresville Highway, Mooresville, was charged Nov. 27 with felony food stamp fraud. She was held under $1,000 secured bond pending a Nov. 29 first appearance in court.
* Justin Craig Sprinkler of Salisbury reported vandals damaged his vehicle Nov. 27 on the highway at Corriher Grange Road and U.S. 29.
* James Lawrence Bostian, 24, 7992 U.S. 52, Rockwell, was charged Nov. 28 with second-degree trespassing. He was held under $300 secured bond pending a Dec. 11 trial date.
* Susan Lynn Britton, who works for Granite Quarry Master Inc., 5635 Bertie Ave., reported a company car was stolen Nov. 28 from 8750 Stokes Ferry Road.
* Alan Ray Amos of Salisbury reported vandals caused $700 damage to his vehicle while it was parked at 490 Wildlife Access Road Nov. 28.
* Ferrell Allen James II, 4175 Strider Circle, Kannapolis, reported a $2,200 four-wheeler was stolen from his property Nov. 28.
Council reports theft of property
A larceny was reported Nov. 29 by the Salisbury-Rowan Community Service Council at 632 S. Boundary St.
In other police reports:
* Kristopher Lynn Covington reported items stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at 100Laurel Pointe Circle the night of Nov. 28.
* Bobby Randolph Whitesides reported a Nov. 29 larceny at 714 Hidden Creek Circle.
* Mamerto Alaba Cabagnot reported a vandalism at 5 Cooper St. the night of Nov. 28.
* Elise Armstrong reported items stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at Catawba College, 2300 W. Innes St., Nov. 29.
* Items were stolen from a New Testament Word of Faith vehicle while it was parked at 726 E. Liberty St. Nov. 29.
* Mark Alexander Chambers reported items stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at 726 E. Liberty St. Nov. 29.
* Walter Lee Daugherty Jr., 37, 555 Hope Hill Road, was charged Nov. 29 with shoplifting concealment of goods at Kmart, 815 E. Innes St. He was held under $500 secured bond pending a Jan. 2 trial date.