Assault among week’s charges
Kannapolis Police Department arrests:
* Eugenio Carbajal, 40, 1202 Fortress Lane, Kannapolis; drug violations and parole and probation violations.
* Karri Burrell, 23, 912 Taylor St., Kannapolis; simple assault, escape from custody or resisting arrest and simple physical assault.
* Brian Jackson, 34, Hard Rock Drive, China Grove; located state/wanted person.
Cabarrus County Sheriff’s Department arrests:
* Brandi L. Starnes, 21, 6212 Silas Road, Kannapolis; simple assault; written promise.
* Lewis F. Payne, 49, 9904 Newton Road, Waxhaw, was charged with driving while impaired; written promise.
* Priscilla M. Hendrix, 25, 11021 Gold Pan Drive, Charlotte; citation, misdemeanor larceny.
* Michael Dean Hatley, 38, 5401 Barrier Road, Concord; failure to appear on a speeding violation (Stanly County); written promise.
* Timothy Ravon Nelums, 37, 1499 S. Main St., Mount Pleasant; failure to appear on charges of civil nonpayment of support and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia; bond, $19,233.60.
* Terran Nicole Livingstone, 34, 12028 Brownstone View Drive, Charlotte; simple assault, disorderly conduct, and open container; bond, $500.
* Jeremy Lee Woodle, 19, 8907 E. Franklin St., Mount Pleasant; citation, under age consuming of alcohol.
* Nakia Lee Harris, 32, 422 Concord Chase, Concord; nonpayment of child support (Mecklenburg County); bond, $1,000.
* Joshua Allen Wood, 26, 138 Wayne Ave., Kannapolis; nonpayment of support.
* Michael Thomas Rutlege, 17, 8554 Cabot Court, Harrisburg; breaking and entering.
* Shontavia V. Barber, 17, 3429 Cypress Pond Drive, Charlotte; larceny; bond, $500.
* Lotoya K. Brown, 19, 3635 Sergeant Drive, Charlotte; disorderly conduct.
* Edwin T. McBride, 47, 3400 Katrina Ave., Concord; defrauding an innkeeper; written promise.
* Clifton Leon Jones, 36, 5533 Centipede Trail, Raleigh; domestic criminal trespass.
Man charged with felony larceny
Rowan County Sheriff’s Department reports:
* Robert Jordan-Lee Lightsey, 18, 907 E. 13th St., Kannapolis, was charged Dec. 20 with two counts of felony larceny of a motor vehicle and one count of failing to appear in court. He was held under $47,500 secured bond pending a Dec. 21 first appearance in court.
* Mark Anthony Ballard of Salisbury reported a utility trailer owned by Jefferson Junius Stack of Kannapolis was stolen Dec. 20 from 115 May Road. The trailer is valued at $1,200.
* Tony Mitchell, 42, 1201 N. Julip St., Kannapolis, was charged Dec. 19 with possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver cocaine and selling a Schedule II controlled substance, both felonies. He was held under $5,000 secured bond pending a Dec. 21 first appearance in court.
* Tina Michelle Sellers, 28, 8606 Smith Road, Kannapolis, was charged Dec. 17 with communicating threats based on a complaint by Kimberly Anne Strother of Harrisburg. Trial date is Jan. 4 in Cabarrus District Court, Concord.
* Danny Ray Jordan, 107 Tanglewood Drive, Kannapolis, reported the theft of his vehicle while it was parked at his home the night of Dec. 16.
* Brian Dale Hodges, 2308 W. C St., Kannapolis, reported a $20,000 travel trailer stolen from his property Dec. 17.
By Jessie Burchette Salisbury Post A man who served 16 years on the Rowan County Board of Commissioners admits he... read more