American Red Cross blood drives for December listed
Elizabeth Hanford Dole Chapter of the American Red Cross blood drives in December:
* Friday, Dec. 1 — 11:30 a.m.-4 p.m., Rowan County Employee Blood Drive at Rowan Public Library Stanback Room, 201 West Fisher St. For appointments, call Malea Whitley at 704-216-8104.
* Friday, Dec. 1 — 2:30-7 p.m., High Rock Community Church, 7800 Bringle Ferry Road. Call the church office at 704-630-0888 to make an appointment.
* Sunday, Dec. 3 — 1-5:30 p.m., Christiana Lutheran Church, 6170 N.C. 52. For appointments, call Boni Lowry at 704-210-8723.
* Monday, Dec. 4 — 10:30 a.m.-3 p.m., Piedmont Correctional Institute, 1245 Camp Road. Contact Angie Abernathy at 704-639-7540 to make an appointment.
* Tuesday, Dec. 5 — 7:30 a.m.-6 p.m., Rowan County Holiday Blood Drive at Salisbury Civic Center, 315 Boundary St. Door prizes. Child care available. Walk-ins welcome.
Call the Red Cross office at 704-633-3854 to make an appointment.
* Saturday, Dec. 9 — 10 a.m.-2:30 p.m., Cornerstone Church, 315 Webb Road. For appointments, call 704-855-1218, ext. 11.
* Sunday, Dec. 10 — Central Church of Christ, 1400 Brenner Ave. Call Beth Bean at 704-279-8849 to make an appointment.
* Monday, Dec. 11 — 1-5:30 p.m., American Red Cross, 1930 W. Jake Alexander Blvd. For appointments, call 704-633-3854.
*Wednesday, Dec. 13 — Spencer Community Blood Drive sponsored by Spencer Masonic Lodge 543 at 1301 N. Elizabeth Ave., Spencer.
For appointments, call the Red Cross at 704-633-3854.
* Tuesday, Dec. 26 — 1:30-6 p.m., Autumn Care, 1505 Bringle Ferry Road. Free T-shirt for all donors.
Call Debra Smith at 704-637-5885 to make an appointment.
* Wednesday, Dec. 27 — 1:30-6 p.m., J.F .Hurley Family YMCA, 828 Jake Alexander Blvd. All donors receive a free T-shirt.
For appointments, call Ann Coggin at 704-636-0111.
* Friday, Dec. 29 — 10:30 a.m.-3 p.m., Wal-Mart, South Arlington Street. Free T-shirt for all donors.
Call Jan Harwood at 704-639-9718 to make an appointment.
* Saturday, Dec. 30 — 10 a.m.-2:30 p.m., St. Luke’s Lutheran Church, 11020 NC 801, Mount Ulla. All donors get a free T-Shirt.
To set up appointments, call the Red Cross office at 704-633-3854 .
By Jessie Burchette Salisbury Post A man who served 16 years on the Rowan County Board of Commissioners admits he... read more