Thieves target aluminum gutter coil in Rockwell
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Aluminum gutter coil valued at $3,800 and two boat motors valued at $680 were stolen from a local man’s former home in Rockwell, according to the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
David Charles Whitley Jr., who now lives in Salisbury, told deputies the items were stolen from 220 Grand Oaks Drive in Rockwell between Sept. 16 and 18.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Ann Brewer Feamster of Salisbury reported the theft of her $1,000 vehicle while it was parked on East Ridge Road Sept. 16 and 17.
– John Ervin Kelly, 870 Catfish Road, Richfield, reported a $3,685 computer system stolen from his vehicle at his home Sept. 18.
– Jason Brent Keslar, 31, was charged Sept. 18 with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver a schedule II controlled substance at 515 E. Innes St.
– Matthew Glenn Norris of Lumberton reported his vehicle and another owned by Nada Francine Young of Landis were vandalized at 3875 Statesville Blvd. the night of Sept. 17. Damage totaled $500 to one vehicle and $200 to the second.
– Anthony Burt L:inn, 7022 Jones Road, reported vandals caused $4,000 damage to a roll-up door on his property the night of Sept. 17.
– Joshua David Lanham, 24, was charged Sept. 18 with felony breaking and entering a building owned by Vic Alan Mullis at 320 Spring Garden Ave., Kannapolis.
– Jerry Lynn Gainey of Salisbury reported a box truck he owned had been fraudulently sold to someone else between Sept. 3 and 18. The vehicle, valued at $2,000, had been parked at 430 Old Wood Lane.