Storefronts earn holiday awards
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 2, 2009
The Salisbury Community Appearance Commission recently selected winners for its second annual Holiday Storefront Decorations Awards.
At least 54 businesses created storefront seasonal displays. The winners:
* Best Overall Holiday Display — Textile Products, 114 and 121 N. Main St.
* Outstanding Public/Private Display — F&M Financial Center, 221 N. Main St., and A Step in Time, Easy Street.
* Best Themed Window Display — Rhonda’s Picture Place, 113 W. Fisher St.
* Best Display for Children — storefront at 106 S. Main St., owned by Steve and Lina Drinkard, and decorated by the adjacent shop, Stitchin’ Post Gifts.
* Most Creative Display — Queen’s Gifts, 125 S. Main St.
* Best Nostalgic Display — Salisbury Square Antiques, 111 S. Main St.
* Best New Shop Display — Caniche, 200 S. Main St.