Sheriff's Office blotter
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Electrical wire valued at $3,000 was stolen from a house under construction, according to the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
Michelle Brown reported the theft that occurred the night of April 29 for Knight Custom Construction, 319 Rowan Mill Road, which is building the house at 3040 Shue Road.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Elizabeth Woodie reported April 30 that someone sold her a magazine subscription Nov. 12, 2007, and cashed her check, but she never received the magazine.
– Jordan Long, 17, was charged April 30 with disorderly conduct at East Rowan High School, 175 St. Luke’s Church Road.
– Donavan Romanek, 16, was charged April 30 with possession of a weapon on educational property at East Rowan High School, 175 St. Luke’s Church Road.
– Breck Alton Bullock reported a burglar broke into Chap’s Auto Sales, 2180 Needmore Road, Woodleaf, between April 25 and 29 and stole a dealer’s tag.
– Holly Ann Fox, 273 Honey Moss Lane, reported an April 30 attempted burglary at her home.
– Shannon Mignon Blackmon of Salisbury reported vandals caused $800 damage to her vehicle while it was at 245 Owl Drive for repairs between Feb. 1 and April 10.
– Johnny Jeremiah Castor, 53, was charged April 30 with carrying a concealed weapon at 273 Honey Moss Lane.
– Matthew Walter Robertson, 22, was charged April 30 with possession of drug paraphernalia at 273 Honey Moss Lane.
– Clark Stafford, 553 Sunset Pointe Drive, reported items valued at $780 stolen during a burglary at his home the night of April 29.
– Robert Douglas Yoakum reported medication stolen from his camper while it was at 445 Wal Hollow Lane, Mooresville, the night of April 29.
– Timothy Corderius Sims, 22, was charged April 30 with assault inflicting serious injury at 629 N. Long St., East Spencer.
– Renard Paul Cuthbertson, 60, was charged April 30 with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver a Schedule II controlled substance at 1465 Cuthbertson Estates, Cleveland.
– Jasmine Lataker, 19, was charged April 30 with simple assault.
– Jonathan Orion Huneycutt, 17, was charged April 30 with buying/receiving stolen property.
– Wayne Timothy Strong, 23, was charged April 30 with felony assault with a deadly weapon on a law enforcement officer.
– Jeremiah Andrew Atkinson, 20, was charged April 30 with felony breaking and entering a building.
– Terry Shaun Carlisle, 27, was charged April 30 with felony breaking and entering a building at 1330 Neel Road.
– Jennifer Renee Pafford, 25, was charged April 30 with injury to personal property at 5607 Agner Drive.
– John Willford Blair, 53, was charged April 30 with felony maintaining a vehicle, dwelling or place for a controlled substance at 11700 U.S. 52, Rockwell.
– Rebecca Gene Pride, 31, was charged April 30 with simple assault.
– Nguyen Duc Nguyen, 4550 Cauble Road, reported vandals damaged his vehicle while it was parked at his home the night of April 30.
– Robert Lee West of Spencer reported an $800 trailer stolen the night of April 30 from 108 Barrier Lane.
– Allan Keith Triplett of Hayes reported items valued at $2,565 damaged or stolen from a double-wide mobile home he owns at 165 Rocky Point, Cleveland, between March 1 and May 1.
– Rahiesha Michelle Chambers, 1655A Flatrock Road, China Grove, reported vandals caused $2,500 damage to her vehicle while it was parked at her home May 1.
– Charles R. Honbarger, 1250 Peeler Road, reported someone set fire to his storage building on May 2.
– Kenneth Wayne Witt Jr. of Woodleaf reported items valued at $1,220 stolen from 10808 Old Beatty Ford Road, Rockwell, April 30 or May 1.
– Jeffery Brian Oliphant, 102 Dexter Ave., Kannapolis, reported electronic items valued at $2,050 stolen during a burglary at his home the night of May 1.
– Phyllis H. Peeler, 620 S. Vance St., Landis, reported $40 worth of medication stolen from her home the night of May 1.
– Charlene Rece Foster, 330 Pineywood St., China Grove, reported a $1,200 diamond ring stolen from her home the night of April 25.
– A 25-year-old woman was robbed at gunpoint April 26 of a $15,000 vehicle at 5530 Cavin Lane, Kannapolis. The vehicle was later recovered.
– Traci Jane Braido of Harrisburg reported a safe, gun and holster, jewelry and assorted coins stolen between March 9 and May 2 from 2260 Cannon Farm Road, China Grove. Total loss was $3,665.
– Lionel E. Quick of Salisbury reported shoes valued at $175 stolen between April 3 and 6 from 1175 Beagle Club Road.- Scott Dunn, 5750 Woodleaf Road, reported items valued at $720 stolen from a building on his property between April 1 and May 1.