Sheriff's Office Blotter June 2, 4
A China Grove man happened upon a truck as it left his vehicle storage trailer filled with go-carts and car parts, according to the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
Philip Martin Cox Jr. told deputies items valued at $7,495 were removed from his storage trailer at 3685 W. N.C. 152, China Grove, just after 6 p.m. June 4.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Robert Harold Lent, 255 Kelly Drive, reported a tiller and gas grill stolen from his home the night of June 2. Total loss was $500.
– Robyn Gail Richardson, 108 Clawson Ave., Kannapolis, reported the license tag was stolen off her vehicle while it was parked at her home between May 26 and June 4.
– Shane Brandon Wallace reported $1,285 worth of items stolen the night of June 3 from a Shane Wallace Motorsports motor home and trailer parked in a lot at 116 Gateway Drive, Mooresville.
– Kelli Ann Swicegood reported her bank card had been lost or stolen and then used fraudulently between Feb. 22 and June 2.
– William Ray Simmerson, 38, was charged June 4 with felony larceny by an employee.
– Keith Ashley Sells, 38, was charged June 4 with second degree trespassing.
– Paul Matthew Carter, 27, was charged June 4 with assault on a female at 750 Eastview Road.
– Darryl Lee Parker, 35, was charged June 4 with using a telephone to threaten bodily harm at 401 Spring Oak.
– James Edward Robertson, 37, was charged June 5 with carrying concealed weapons at 520 Deck Lane.
– Joyce Bobbitt Hall, 1880 Canon St. Extension, Rockwell, reported $100 worth of prescription medication stolen from her home June 4.
– Lenora Gail Biggers of Salisbury reported she had been a victim of check fraud May 30 at 206 Brookfield Circle.
– Martha S. Hopkins of Salisbury reported her credit card had been used fraudulently between Dec. 1, 2007 and June 5.
– Milton Chanta Ware, 435 Lakeside Drive, reported the June 5 theft of a $15 bottle of rum from his home.
– Christopher Todd Webb, 25, was charged June 5 with communicating threats based on a complaint by Peggy Pinkston Robertson at 560 Deck Lane.
– Jeremy Allen Frazier, 19, and Jordan Sanders Prusia, 16, were charged June 5 with simple assault based on a complaint by Rodney C. Whitaker, 5675, Bertie Ave.
– A burglar broke into Franklin Service, 4520 U.S. 601 June 5, stealing items and hitting a vehicle parked at the business.
– Scott Michael Stout, 48, 1545 Ebenezer Road, China Grove, was charged June 5 with assault on a female based on a complaint by Sandra Dawn Slough, same address. Stout also reported his car missing from his property June 4.
– April Christine Evans, 27, was charged June 5 with felony financial transaction card fraud.
– Rick Jordan, 51, was charged June 5 with second-degree trespassing.
– Patricia Ann Yates, 49, was charged June 5 with communicating threats at 1501 Moose Road, Kannapolis.
– Jamie Vee Franks, 30, was charged June 5 with making harassing telephone calls at 560 Deck Lane.
– A 12-year-old female was charged June 4 with assault while on a school bus at Southeast Middle School, 1570 Peeler Road.
– Jeremy Allen Frazier, 19, was charged June 6 with assault on law enforcement officer at 5860 Bertie Ave.
– Denise Marie Larose, 155 Winterlocken Road, reported a larceny at her home June 6.
– Martin W. Kluttz, 1770 Kluttz Road, reported $5,350 worth of tools stolen from his property June 6.
– Megan Alexandra Haithcock of Salisbury reported her $320 cell phone stolen while she was attending a June 5 event at the Mooresville Drag Strip, 1255 Wilkinson Road, Mooresville.
– Gary Brewster, 258 Wilcoy Road, Rockwell, reported a $350 tiller stolen from beneath the deck at his home the night of June 5.
– Bobbie Eugenia Shults of Salisbury reported someone fraudulently opened an account in her name between May 29 and June 6.
– Beau Brandon King of Kannapolis reported items stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at 645 Erwin Temple Church Road, Woodleaf, June 7.
– Justin Allan Parker, 18, was charged June 7 with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver a Schedule VI controlled substance at 2888 Moose Road, Kannapolis.
– Danny Lee Peeler, 47, was charged June 8 with assault on a female based on a complaint by Sherry Darlene Harris at 1035 Old Stone House Road.
– Philip Charles Lang, 220 Spence Drive, and Chih Yung Luo, 222 Spence Drive, reported their mailboxes were vandalized the night of June 7.
– Jane McCarthy of Rockwell reported someone tried to collect money fraudulently June 6 or 7 from the Rockwell Fire Department.
– Doris Pope Kluttz of Salisbury reported she was the victim of financial fraud totaling $2,000 between May 8 and June 8.
– Roy Allen Surratt, 240 Hurley School Road, reported the license tag was stolen off his vehicle while it was parked at his home June 8.
– Leslie Gene Shelton reported his dog was stolen June 8 from a park at 645 Erwin Temple Church Road.
– Albert Bryce Shelton, 29, was charged June 6 with felony habitual felon.
– Paul Alan Parker, 50, was charged June 6 with assault on a female.
– Robert Daniel Browning, 21, was charged June 6 with felony assault inflicting serious bodily injury.
– Edesio Osorio Romero, 37, was charged June 7 with felony indecent liberties with children.
– Latrece N. Withers, 21, was charged June 8 with assault inflicting serious injury.
– Danny Lee Gobble, 19, was charged June 8 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer.
– Vaughn S. Johnson, 32, was charged June 8 with an Employment Security Commission law violation at 197 Chics Pond Road, Kannapolis.
– James Lee Perry, 38, was charged June 6 with possession with intent to manufacture a Schedule IV controlled substance on Sherrills Ford Road at N.C. 801 in Mount Ulla.
– Andrew Thomas Bartley, 16, was charged June 9 with possession with intent to manufacture a Schedule VI controlled substance at East Rowan High School, 175 St. Paul’s Church Road.
– Husain Topeka Cosby, 41, was charged June 9 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer on Venus Street in Kannapolis.
– A burglar broke onto Copart property between June 6 and 9 through a perimeter fence surrounding a vehicle scrap yard at 1081 Recovery Road, China Grove.
– Stella Nicholson Smith of Salisbury reported the June 7 theft of a $123.18 money order from 1150 Tyre Drive.
– Hazel Williams McCline of Salisbury reported her vehicle was stolen June 9 after it ran out of gas in the southbound lane of I-85.
– Johnny Joe Sain, 48, was charged June 9 with felony death by vehicle at 275 Fry St., China Grove.
– Kashian Sullivan, 20, was charged June 9 with felony taking/obtaining financial transaction card.
– Rebecca Dillinger Wilson, 41, was charged June 9 with simple assault at 1034 Grist Mill Run.