Sheriff's Office Blotter
Ten Verizon phone cards valued at $150 were stolen March 12 from Handi Cupboard, 175 S. N.C. 801, Woodleaf, according to the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
William Gibson of Cooleemee reported the March 12 shoplifting on March 31.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Keith Tyler Leonard, 16, was charged April 1 with misdemeanor possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance, two small plastic baggies containing marijuana residue, in his vehicle at East Rowan High School, 175 St. Luke’s Church Road.
– Mark Alan Hollcraft, 50, was charged April 1 with failing to register as a sexual offender at 405 S. Chapel St., Landis.
– Janet Graham reported April 1 that someone slung dirt and mud on the windshield of her vehicle while it was parked at West Rowan High School, 8050 N.C. 801, Mount Ulla, March 7.
– Inez Porenteau, 3889 Old Concord Road, reported a portable water heater was stolen from her storage building between Feb. 23 and April 1.
– Ronnie Clark Trexler, 11630 Stokes Ferry Road, reported $1,325 worth of tools stolen from the back of his pickup truck while it was parked in his yard between March 30 and April 1.
– Sylvia Jane Vernon, 240 Scrub Pine Road, reported April 1 that vandals had shot two windows in her garage door with what appeared to be a BB gun. Another shot made a hole in the siding, but did not penetrate the building.
– Vandals damaged a window in a mobile unit at Rockwell Elementary School, 115 Link St., Rockwell, between March 31 and April 1.
– Ira Andrew Marlow, 870 Greenfield Road, China Grove, reported a burglar broke into his home April 1 and stole several DVDs.
– Jamie Lynne Myers, 626 Wyatt Grove Church Road, Gold Hill, reported someone forced open her back door between March 24 and April 1, but nothing was taken.
– Amy Michele Dellinger, 255 Susan Lane, reported several household items stolen after a burglar forced open the rear door to her home between March 29 and April 1.
– A 2006 Chevrolet van owned by Pennington Motor Sports, 120 Wilkerson Road, Mooresville, was stolen between Feb. 15 and March 7. An employee found it April 1 at 1015 Gateway Lane, Mooresville.
– Ashley Nicole Burchette, 17, was charged March 31 with simple assault at 9665 Unity Church Road, Mooresville.
– Eubert Barrier Misenheimer, 21, was charged March 31 with assault on a female.
– Bernardo Jaimes Curiel, 26, was charged March 31 with assault by pointing a gun at 1075 Matika Drive.
– Mortorio Antwand Glenn, 29, was charged March 31 with being a habitual felon.
– Sherry Leona Sway, 38, was charged April 1 with misdemeanor larceny at the intersection of N.C. 801 and Wetmore Road in Woodleaf.
– Bethany P. Lomax, 20, was charged April 1 with communicating threats at 915 Quarry Road, Woodleaf.
– Johny Lee Fore, 23, was charged April 1 with simple possession of a Schedule III controlled substance on U.S. 29.