Sheriff's Office blotter
– Perry Propst, 1221 Hat Creek Road, reported the catalytic converter stolen off his vehicle while it was parked at his home between April 14 and 18.
– James John Talis reported vandals broke the rear window in his car while it was parked at 1063 Rogue Court, Kannapolis, April 19.
– Terry Radford, 1765 Mount Tabor Church Road, Cleveland, reported his 1990 Honda Accord was stolen from his home while he was away April 18 and 19.
– John Wayne Locklear, 20, was charged April 19 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at 3105 E. Ridge Road.
– Pamela Renee McGee, 43, was charged April 19 with possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance at 2220 Moore St.
– Fabricio Aponte reported vandals used a large rock to break the windshield in his vehicle while he was at a friend’s house at 204 Winona Ave., Kannapolis, the night of April 19.
– Donnie Ray Bowers of Gold Hill reported a pistol was stolen from his vehicle while he was at Teddy Anderson Cutshaw’s 3425 St. Peter’s Church Road home the night of April 19. Cutshaw also reported his vehicle was stolen from the driveway the same night.
– Mary Gwen Hall reported an April 20 larceny at 215 Ellen St.
– Barry Dean Hepler, 48, was charged April 20 with assault on a Rowan County Sheriff’s Office employee 166 Elliott Drive.
– Grayham Lee Whitley, 8588 Smith Road, Kannapolis, reported a burglar broke into his truck and garage the night of April 19, but nothing was taken.
– Terry L. Taylor, 160 Red Pine Road, Gold Hill, reported a television and two bags of clothing stolen during a break-in at her home between April 18 and 20.
– Sariet Diaz of Xpress Mart No. 27, 2720 W. C St., Kannapolis, reported $56 worth of beer stolen from the store April 21.
– Joshua Wayne Dunaway, 23, was charged April 20 with felony preparation to commit burglary or house breakings at 650 Rimer Road.
– Items were stolen during a burglary at Carolina Stairs, 120 Belk Road, Mount Ulla. The break-in occurred between April 26 and 28.