Money, guns stolen from China Grove homeMoney and two guns were stolen from a China Grove home between April 17 and May 17, according to the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
Allen Emerson Britt told deputies the theft occurred at his 580 Eastside Drive home and involved $1,800 in cash and $600 and $500 guns.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Joan Ann Peery, 2730 Grubb Ferry Road, reported someone damaged locks to a storage building and her house and stole a gas tank off a riding lawn mower between May 7 and 15.
– Brenda K. Hunt reported money stolen the night of May 14 from 3755 Bringle Ferry Road.
– Radu Teodorovici reported a May 11 larceny at 830 Dunn’s Mountain Church Road.
– Lindsey Lee Lancaster, 1455 Potneck Road, reported items stolen during a May 15 burglary at her home.
– Bradley Paul Blymyer, 24, was charged May 15 with felony breaking and entering a building.
– James Leon Andrade, 52, was charged May 15 with being a habitual felon.
– Edesio Osorio Romero, 37, was charged May 15 with a felony sex offense.
– Marcus Anthony Robinson, 29, was charged May 15 with felony malicious conduct by a prisoner.
– Dimisha Roberts Turner, 33, was charged May 15 with carrying concealed weapons.
– Kasaundra Jade Caldwell, 18, was charged May 15 with felony breaking and entering a building.
– Timothy Lee Nooner reported catalytic converters stolen off two vehicles at On Track Auto Sales, 4235 S. Main St., between May 1 and 16. Total loss was $400.
– Adam Christopher Gobble of Salisbury reported a pit bull terrier valued at $400 was stolen between May 14 and 16 from an open area at 350 Archer Road.
– Charles Otho Earp reported a May 16 larceny in the 100 block of Maria Lane, Woodleaf.
– Building supplies and materials valued at $8,000 were stolen from a house being built at 110 Aviation Lane, Gold Hill, according to a May 17 report from Kathy Overholser Phillips.
– William Roland Eagle of Clemmons reported the catalytic converter stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at 4410 Statesville Blvd. May 16 and 17.
– Heriberto Martinez, 1160 Julius Drive, reported a television stolen during a burglary at his home between May 15 and 17. Total loss was $1,300.