Sheriff's blotter – Woman reports assault
A reported assault with sexual motives is being investigated by the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
A 26-year-old female employee at Timber Ridge Treatment Facility, 665 Timber Trail, Gold Hill, told deputies a resident of the facility assaulted her in an open land area at the home July 22.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Tony Michael Linthicum, 5845 Goodman Lake Road, reported a $150 electric boat motor stolen from his property between July 20 and 22.
– Roberta Loftin, 295 Big Buck Drive, Richfield, reported scrap metal worth $740 stolen from a building on her property between July 21 and 23.
– Gary Wayne Houston, 209 Hickory Lane, reported vandals damaged his vehicle while it was parked at his home the night of July 22.
– Edgar Cisneros Pastor of Mocksville reported money stolen from him and two others, Jersaine Bautista Ramirez and Moises Cisneros Pastor, also from Mocksville, while they were at 645 Erwin Temple Church Road, Woodleaf, July 23.
– Kenneth Douglas Looney, 33, and Haley Gray Cunningham, 24, were both charged July 23 with felony breaking and entering a building and possession of stolen property. They are accused of breaking into Robert Elvert Stamey’s property at 2113 W. C St., Kannapolis, and removing items valued at $1,485.
– Dan Wang Koon, 33, was charged July 23 with simple assault/simple assault and battery.
– James H. Githens, 41, was charged July 23 with assault on a female at 1350 Rockwell Road, Rockwell.
– Danny Ray Jordan, 53, was charged July 23 with assault on a female at 107 W. C St., Kannapolis.