Sheriff's Blotter: Woman charged with resisting officer
Jacquelyn Guye Watts, 35, was charged Aug. 17 with possession of drug paraphernalia and resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at 295 Twin Creeks Drive.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Donald Grier, 57, 2960 Airport Road, was charged Aug. 17 with assault on a female based on a complaint by Maureen Grier, same address.
– Misty Leighette Hooper of Woodleaf, reported her vehicle stolen from 3470 Woodleaf Road the night of Aug. 16. The vehicle is valued at $12,000.
– Thomas Edward Hoke reported vandals caused $500 damage at Thomas Hoke Furniture Warehouse, 175 Lane Parkway, the night of Aug. 16.- Bryan Edward Nesbitt Jr. of Salisbury reported items valued at $441 stolen out of his vehicle while it was parked in the 1000 block of File Road Aug. 17.
– Frankie Lee Williams, 26, was charged Aug. 15 with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle at 495 Alan Circle.
– John Christopher Stubbs, 36, was charged Aug. 15 with being a habitual felon.
– Nekisha Ranada Woodard, 21, was charged Aug. 17 with being a fugitive from justice.
– Leslie Eugene Herring, 40, was charged Aug. 17 with felony breaking and entering a building at 103 St. Paul’s Church Road.
– Andrew Christenbury, 57, was charged Aug. 17 with second-degree trespassing at 13120 Stokes Ferry Road, Gold Hill.