Sheriff's blotter – Items stolen from two vehicles at 6800 Bringle Ferry Road
Two people reported thefts from their vehicles May 17 while the vehicles were parked at 6800 Bringle Ferry Road near Dan Nicholas Park.
Joann Miller Koontz of Lexington told deputies her purse was stolen, and Terry William Shook reported $930 in property was taken.
In other Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Sandra Allen Moore, 275 Cress School Road, reported vandals caused $50 damage to her mailbox May 17.
– Lewis M. Johnson reported a burglar caused $50 damage to a fence at the Webb Road Flea Market, 905 Webb Road, May 18.
– Pamela Nottingham, 1165 Phaniels Church Road, Rockwell, reported someone shot her dog on her land May 17.
– Johnny D. Hearne, 3198 Deal Road, Mooresville, reported money, guns and a 5-gallon water jug stolen during a burglary at his home between May 13 and 18. Total loss was $635.
– Eddie Leroy Trexler, 12950 U.S. 52, Gold Hill, reported the May 19 theft of a $150 chain saw from his property.
– Wanda Hemms Reece, 2630 Webb Road, reported her mailbox stolen May 17.
– Jackwlyn Nicole Corl, 157 Swanner Park Drive, reported $80 stolen during a May 19 burglary at her home.
– Kendra Daugherty Finger, 555 Hope Hill Road, reported $1,000 in jewelry stolen from her home between May 11 and 18.
– Joseph William Blaney, 1110 Joy St., reported vandals caused $500 damage to the vinyl siding on his home May 19.
– Florencia Martinez reported a burglar tried to break into GG’s Auto Repair, 125 W. Ritchie Road, May 20, causing $300 damage.
– Ronald Dale Nelms reported $2,050 in power and hand tools stolen the night of April 23 from The Plumbing Shoppe, 620 N. Main St., Landis.
– Melonie Beaver reported vandals caused $500 damage between May 13 and 19 at Piedmont Garden Supply, 280 Furniture Drive.
– A 35-year-old woman reported she was robbed and assaulted May 20 at her Rockwell home.
– Kathy O. Phillips, 110 Aviation Lane, Gold Hill, reported a $3,000 air handler stolen from her home between May 17 and 20.
– John Kester Whitley of China Grove reported a 20×20-foot log barn stolen from 3050 E. Ridge Road between Dec. 25, 2007, and March 24. The barn is valued at $10,000.
– Michael Eugene Godair, 1950 Rainey Road, reported medication stolen from his home between May 15 and 21.
– Tony Wayne Burgess, 512 Spring Garden Ave., Kannapolis, reported medication stolen from his home between May 14 and 21.
– David Reginald Euart of Rockwell reported items valued at $450 stolen from 145 Pine Lake Drive May 20 or 21.