Sheriff's Blotter: Copper wire stolen fom Heritage Homes building
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Copper wire valued at $4,000 was stolen July 9 or 10 from a Heritage Homes building at 220 Worthington Drive, Mount Ulla.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Eric Wade Plyler, 31, was charged July 31 with possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance at the intersection of South Main Street and Sunset Drive.
– Juan De Dios Castellon of Salisbury reported two vehicles stolen the night of July 30 from 125 Catawba Drive.
– Michelle Weikfall reported items stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at 145 Cameron Drive the night of July 31.
– Joseph M. Patrick, 1239 S. Main St., Granite Quarry, reported his vehicle stolen from his property the night of July 31.
– A catalytic converter was stolen off a vehicle parked at A.D. Finney Inc., 1198 Gateway Drive, Mooresville, the night of July 31.
– Michael Shawn Walls, 20, was charged Aug. 2 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at 8410 Bringle Ferry Road.
– Greg A. File reported tools valued at $453 stolen Aug. 1 from a construction site at 11640 Bringle Ferry Road.
– Janet Chapman Willems, 48, was charged Aug. 1 with simple assault at 620 N. U.S. 29, China Grove, based on a complaint by John Michael Gladstone.
– Hawley Clifton Klouse of China Grove reported three catalytic converters, four wheels and tires, five auto batteries and a radiator stolen from 935 Lentz Road, China Grove, between July 29 and Aug. 1.
– Shari Hough Beaver, 41, was charged Aug. 1 in the 1300 block of Cannon Farm Road, China Grove, with felony trafficking in drugs.
– Harry Bentley reported a burglar broke into 1820 Old Beatty Ford Road, China Grove, on Aug. 1.
– Kareem Sharife Jones reported a catalytic converter stolen off his vehicle while it was parked at his 224 Cuthbertson Estate Drive, Woodleaf, home between March 16 and Aug. 1.
– Susan Hunt Freeman, 215 Westerman Loop, reported an Aug. 2 vandalism at her home.
– Peggy Kimball of Kannapolis reported the Aug. 2 theft of $100 worth of food from 134 Peace Haven Drive, China Grove. The items were recovered.
– David Dubose Jr., 170 Gwynn St., reported vandals caused $1,200 damage to his vehicle while it was parked at his home the night of Aug. 2.
– Misty Dawn Honeycutt of Salisbury reported items valued at $482 stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at 750 Eastview Road, Apartment 1, on Aug. 3.
– Elizabeth Smith Parks, 8601 Wright Road, Kannapolis, reported vandals broke a $400 picture window at her home the night of Aug. 2.
– Jose Fidel Sanchez-Yanez, 24, was charged Aug. 3 with felony breaking and entering a building at 5415 W. N.C. 152, China Grove.
– A 22-year-old female reported she was assaulted and robbed Aug. 3 at 10775 Unity Church Road, Mooresville.
– A 19-year-old female reported she was assaulted Aug. 3 at 2500 Earle St., Kannapolis.
– Herman Floid Peterson of Salisbury reported personal checks stolen stolen Aug. 3 from 307 Brookdale St., Kannapolis.