Sheriff's Blotter: Burglar takes flat-screen TV, camera flashcard and can of Mountain Dew
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 2, 2009
A burglar stole a $900 flat-screen television, a $50 camera flashcard and a can of Mountain Dew from a China Grove home, according to a Rowan County Sheriff’s Office report.
Laura A. Hoffner, 950 Corriher Springs Road, China Grove, said the theft occurred during the day on June 30. The suspect also caused $150 damage to a door and frame breaking into the home.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Pierre M. Weaks, 25, was charged June 30 with possession of a schedule VI controlled substance following a license check at McCanless and Choate roads.
– Eva Kluttz, 1101 McCanless Road, reported a burglar broke into her home between June 28 and 30, causing $150 total damage to the front and back doors.
– Una Moessinger Pursel, 260 Bob White Run, reported $3,350 in jewelry stolen from her bedroom between June 6 and 30.
– Brian Scott Townsend, 36, was charged June 30 with second-degree rape.
– Teresa Treadway Reyes, 29, was charged June 30 with felony forgery of checks.
– Kevin Clontz, 44, was charged June 30 with assault by pointing a gun at 1170 Sandvika Lane.
– Michael L. Ragan, 380 Grant Road, reported $1,110 in items stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at his home the night of June 30.
– Randall James Livengood, 28, was charged July 1 with felony larceny at 221 Eden Drive.
– Andrew W. Ervin, 116 Dogwood Drive, China Grove, reported a burglar used a key to enter his home July 1 and steal items valued at $1,560.
– Vandals caused $100 damage July 1 at the Hot Spot, 5710 S. Main St.