A $4,000 set of golf clubs was stolen after a burglar entered a local house through an unsecured garage door, according to the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
Garrett Eugene Yelton, 200 Scott Trace, reported the theft occurred between 7 and 9:30 p.m. April 7.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Christopher Joseph Ramsey, 21, and Igma Nusa Clay, 21, were charged April 7 with misdemeanor possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance on Franklin Street.
– Yadira Donjuan Ruiz reported her purse was stolen after it fell off the roof of her car April 5 on Ebenezer Road in Kannapolis.
– Anthony W. Koontz reported the registration plate stolen off his vehicle while it was parked at We Print Inc., 605 Performance Road, Mooresville.
– Robert Earl Corum, 34, was charged April 7 with inhaling fumes for the purpose of causing intoxication at 112 Barrier Lane.
– John Frederick Swinson of Concord reported someone entered the crawlspace at 6430 Irish Potato Road, Rockwell, between April 4 and 7 and stole copper electrical wiring and tubing valued at $400.
– David A. Smith Jr., 2045 Crescent Road, reported items valued at $953 stolen during an April 7 break-in at his home.
– Christopher Eugene Harrington, 2609 Woodsdale St., Kannapolis, reported tools valued at $170 stolen from his truck while it was parked at his home the night of April 6.
– Tommie Ray Taylor, 7620 U.S. 52, reported a burglar broke into his home April 7 and stole a television.
– Barbara Lowry, 404 Sowers Ferry Road, reported a $2,000 television stolen during an April 7 burglary at her home.
– Edward Gene Trexler, 285 Timber Ridge Drive, reported his 2000 Dodge Dakota stolen from his property the night of April 7.
– John Franklin Garmon, 150 Mallard Lane, Rockwell, reported vandals shot out the windows in his truck while it was parked at his home the night of April 7.
– Alyse Marie Eley of Salisbury reported her credit card had been used fraudulently April 3 or 4.
– Several items were taken from a Carmel Baptist Church storage building at 2100 Mooresville Road between March 30 and April 8.
– Burnie Lee Hudspeth, 500 W. Park Drive, Rockwell, reported money stolen from his home and his credit card used fraudulently between Jan. 5 and April 5. He also reported the license tag stolen off his vehicle while it was parked at his home April 8.
– Michael Wayne Power, 642 Briar Creek Drive, reported a gun stolen from his home March 28 or 29.
– Baker Kendal reported her debit card had been used fraudulently April 3 at 985 Peeler Road.
– Debra Gean Goforth, 125 Lavista Road, Rockwell, reported yard equipment stolen from her garage between April 5 and 8.
– Rhonda Tennant Walters, 1384 Meadowcreek Drive, China Grove, reported the April 6 theft of medication from her home.
– Nothing was stolen during an April 8 burglary at Big Hammer Auction, 605 Crescent Road, Rockwell.
– Marvin Dale Linker, 315 Sis Carter Road, Rockwell, reported the license tag stolen off his vehicle while it was parked at his home between April 5 and 8.
– Marjorie Dean Larkin, 31, was charged April 8 with assault on a law enforcement officer at 470 Mainsail Road.
– Scottie Andrae Watson, 38, was charged April 7 with felony trafficking in drugs.
– Amber Nicole Tidwell, 19, was charged April 7 with simple assault at 5915 Southern Lane.
– Barry Leo Slaton, 34, was charged April 76 with assault on a female.
– Stevie Linn Torrence, 49, was charged April 7 with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver a Schedule II controlled substance at 2275 Bradshaw Road, Mooresville.
– Claymore Christopher Jones, 19, was charged April 7 with felony breaking and entering a building.
– Michael Ray Teeter, 52, was charged April 8 with communicating threats.
– Ronald Dale Honeycutt, 30, was charged April 8 with assault on a female at 170 Ervin Loop Road, China Grove.
– Edward Grady Long, 37, was charged April 8 with injury to personal property.