Items valued at almost $12,000 were reported stolen from two vehicles at a Kannapolis home, according to the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
Debbie Anderson Snipes, 215 Tanglewood Drive, Kannapolis, told deputies the thefts occurred the night of May 28.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Susan Carpenter reported a May 23 larceny from a building at 8695 Old Concord Road.
– A catalytic converter was stolen off an Anne Rowland Furniture company vehicle parked at 4011 Statesville Blvd between May 23 and 27.
– Deborah R. Morgan reported items were stolen between May 22 and 27 from a house at 12465 Stokes Ferry Road, Gold Hill, that she uses for storage.
– Chiqueitta Rupert Fleming, 640 Red Leaf Lane, China Grove, reported her camera was stolen from her home between May 4 and 10.
– Jerry Edmond Laster, 495 Homeland Drive, China Grove, reported items stolen from his home during a burglary between May 25 and 27.
– A 58-year-old man reported he was assaulted May 27 in a field off Willow Creek Drive.
– A 40-year-old woman reported she was assaulted May 27 on Tarheel Trail.
– Benard Melton Wright, 309 Ole Walter Farm Road, China Grove, reported a burglar broke into his home between May 23 and 27.
– An armed robbery occurred at 5:25 a.m. May 28 at Xpress Mart, 2720 W. C St., Kannapolis.
– Annie Campbell Archer, 1814 W. C St., Kannapolis, reported vandals shot her home with a paintball gun May 28.
– Eric M. Eaton, 516 Eastbrook Circle, reported medication stolen from his vehicle while it was parked in his driveway May 28.
– A strong-armed robbery was reported about 1 p.m. May 28 at I-85 Exxon, 1190 Long Ferry Road.
– Christopher Martin Peeler, 26, was charged May 27 with simple assault at 4830 Stokes Ferry Road.
– Robert Paul Rainey, 33, was charged May 27 with being a habitual felon.
– Terrance Stephon Jackson, 35, was charged May 27 with possession of drug paraphernalia at 1275 Partee Drive, China Grove.
– Gene Moody Clayton, 61, was charged May 27 with a domestic violence protective order violation.
– Vicki Mae Solomon, 34, was charged May 27 with simple assault in Richfield.
– Jonathan Wayne Hargett, 22, was charged May 28 with felony larceny.
– Wesley Blake Rivers, 16, was charged May 28 with simple affray at East Rowan High School, 175 St. Luke’s Church Road.
– Elisabeth Lidia Petre, 19, was charged May 28 with simple affray at East Rowan High School, 175 St. Luke’s Church Road.
– Taylor C. Vuncannon, 17, was charged May 28 with simple affray at East Rowan High School, 175 St. Luke’s Church Road.
– Willie Glen Woodard, 28, was charged May 28 with breaking and entering a building at 122 E. Kerr St.
– Sonny Dixon reported items valued at $710 were stolen during a May 29 burglary at Executive Homes Ltd. and Auto Sales, 1010 Julian Road.
– A juvenile was charged May 29 with disorderly conduct at Southeast Middle School, 1570 Peeler Road.
– William Sylvester Lytle, 16, was charged May 29 with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver a Schedule VI controlled substance at West Rowan High School 8050 U.S. 801, Mount Ulla.
– Kimberly Jean Dennis, 1006 Zion Church Road, Gold Hill, reported $299 worth of jewelry stolen from her home between April 12 and May 19.
– Rebecca Lynn Snodgrass reported items valued at $231 stolen from her purse while she was at work May 28 at MI Windows and Doors, 1735 Heilig Road.
– Della R. Bryne reported a payroll check stolen from 4155 Statesville Blvd. between May 8 and 15.
– Don Marcelle Honeycutt reported $300 stolen during a burglary at 7575 Pop Basinger Road between May 27 and 29.
– Brian Eugene Sifford, 31, was charged May 29 with felony robbery with firearms or other dangerous weapons at 608 Elm St.
– Charles David Knear, 45, and Connie Elizabeth Furr, 44, were both charged May 29 with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver a Schedule VI controlled substance.
– Darla Carter Boardman, 185 Seven Springs Road, Cleveland, reported medication stolen during a May 29 burglary at her home.
– Stephanie Marie Morrow, 27, 131 Club Drive, Mooresville, and Christopher Lee Greene, 35, 180 Westen Acres Drive, Kannapolis, were charged May 30 with assaulting each other.
– Cassandra Shue Honeycutt reported items valued at $40 stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at her 155 Lamb Drive home the night of May 28.
– Gina Morris of Midlothian, Va., reported a storage building had been removed between Feb. 22 and April 23 from property she owns at 1120 Landover Drive. Total loss was $2,300.
– Randall Lee Culler of Concord reported a $1,000 pontoon trailer stolen from 1240 Country Garden Lane between May 24 and 30.
– Robert Earl Gibson, 3330 Old U.S. 70, Cleveland, reported two chainsaws valued at $600 were stolen from his carport the night of May 28.
– Taska Dawn Menius, 1410 St. Paul’s Church Road, reported items valued at $270 stolen during a burglary at her home between May 28 and 30.
– Keith Alan Anderson, 2272 Scout Road, reported a burglar broke into his home between May 28 and 30, but nothing was stolen. Damage to a door totaled $300.
– Jerome Raynail Allison, 23, was charged May 31 with misdemeanor possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance following a traffic stop at 601 S. Long St.
– Kevin Simon, 1560 Pine Ridge Road, China Grove, reported a burglary at his home the night of May 30.
– Deanna Ann Lefler reported items valued at $345 stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at 2135 Crescent Road May 31.
– Felicia Darnell Wilson, 410 Beagle Club Road, reported the license tag was stolen off her vehicle while it was parked at her home the night of May 30.
– Brian Keith Heilig reported $300 taken from a C’s Barbecue money bag at the 8850 Statesville Blvd., Cleveland, restaurant the night of May 30.
– Gayle Clontz Hand, 180 Jane Road, reported a $400 gold necklace stolen from her home between May 28 and 30.
– Someone shot paintballs at Living Word Spirited Baptist Church, 2106 W. C St., Kannapolis, between May 28 and June 1, damaging the siding.
– Adam Joel Wilcox, 315 Earnest Miller Road, reported a dirt bike, gas can and chainsaw stolen from his garage between May 27 and June 1. Total loss was $2,205.
– Ginger Fagan, 4130 Mount Hope Church Road, reported a $300 revolver and a credit card stolen from her home between May 30 and June 1.
– Otto Michael Schleicher, 545 Campbell Road, reported food and a truck stolen from his home May 31. Total loss was $2,015.
– Shawn Paul Jimmerson, 27, was charged June 1 with misuse of the 911 emergency telephone system at 1740 Gin Road, Gold Hill.
– Michael Paul Knoke, 31, was charged May 30 with felony breaking and entering a building.
– Christopher Nigel Streater, 34, was charged May 30 with felony buying/receiving stolen property.
– Robert William Burden, 32, was charged May 30 with communicating threats.
– Angela Shue Honeycutt, 35, was charged May 30 with misdemeanor larceny.
– Tara Parker, 36, was charged May 30 with simple assault at 215 Dunnsview Drive.
– Shaun Renauld Rollins, 29, was charged May 30 with felony possession of a Schedule II controlled substance.
– John Alfis, 59, was charged May 31 with second-degree trespassing at 225 Cabin Creek Road, Mooresville.
– Joanne Sullivan, 40, was charged May 31 with simple assault on a handicapped person at 225 Cabin Creek Road.
– Donna Kilgore Davis, 51, was charged June 1 with simple assault at 2530 Steele Road, Cleveland.
– Veronica May Nance, 33, was charged June 1 with injury to personal property at 19260 Old Beatty Ford Road, Gold Hill.
– James Frank Teague, 56, was charged June 1 with second-degree trespassing at 3155 Cemetery Drive.
– Charles Eugene Walton, 39, was charged June 1 with assault on a female at 3765 Organ Church Road, Rockwell.