Sheriff Blotter: Kannapolis man charged with setting fire to his own house
Rowan County Sheriff’s Office deputies arrested a homeowner April 12 for setting fire to his own house, according to reports.
Rodney Glenn Lowder, 36, was charged with setting fire to the house at 9201 Oakridge Drive, Kannapolis.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
– Margaret Jean Foster, 250 Waccamaw Drive, reported her dog was stolen off her front porch April 9.
– Philip Wayne Hunsucker reported four vehicles stolen between March 28 and April 11 from 590 Rimer Road.
– Candy Owensby, 4280 Sherrills Ford Road, reported April 11 that someone had set fire to a building on her property.
– Dennis Mark Webb, 985 Mount Vernon Road, Woodleaf, reported someone stole his mail box and the post to which it was attached on April 11.
– Nathan Ray Miller reported his truck was stolen the night of April 11 from 315 N. Fisherman’s Lane.
– Brian Franklin Walker reported items stolen from the trunk of his vehicle he had parked at 2888 Moose Road, China Grove, while he was attending an April 12 event at Fieldcrest Cannon Stadium.
– Items were stolen from a Burton Mechanical vehicle parked at 130 Proctor Drive the night of April 11.
– Billy Joe Barnhardt reported vandals broke windows in his car April 12 while it was parked at 2250 Kendra Drive, Kannapolis.
– Patricia Hall Redden reported a washing machine and dryer stolen during a burglary at a rental house she owns at 17811 Mooresville Road between April 6 and 12.
– Crystal Parks, 275 Elliott Drive, reported items stolen from her yard April 12.
– Items were stole April 12 from Donnie Raffaldt’s Used Cars, 7454 Spring Acres Drive, Kannapolis.
– Gary Coble reported a burglar broke into St. Matthew’s Lutheran Church, 9275 Bringle Ferry Road the night of April 12.