Salisbury crime blotter – 3-23
Theodore Warren Cowan, 38, 921 N. Jackson St., was charged March 18 with second-degree trespassing at 410 W. 15th St., No. 3.
He was held under $100 secured bond pending an April 28 trial date.
In other Salisbury Police reports:
– Timothy Lamont Witcher, 38, 1206 W. Horah St., was charged March 18 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer and failing to appear in court during a domestic disturbance in the 200 block of Pearl Street. He was held under $800 secured bond pending a May 13 trial date.
– Timothy Lane Whitaker, 27, 5675 Bertie Ave., was charged March 18 with felony breaking and entering a building and felony larceny at Shaefer Interstate Railing. He was held under $1,000 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– Dennis Devon Cook, 42, 2051 Alleghany Church Road, Denton, was charged March 19 with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver a controlled substance, carrying concealed weapons and possession of drug paraphernalia in the 100 block of East Fisher Street. He was held under $10,000 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– A burglar broke into Blockbuster Video, 850 Jake Alexander Blvd., March 19.
– Summersett Funeral Home reported vandals damaged copper pipe at 125 Willow St. on March 19.
– Willie Whitaker reported vandals damaged property at 1333 Hillsboro St. with paintballs on March 18.
– Emily Ann Lambert, 25, 1038 Ashford Circle, Gold Hill, was charged March 19 with simple possession of a Schedule III controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia at 113 E. Fisher St. She was held under $500 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– A juvenile male was charged March 20 with possession of a controlled substance on private property at 334 Club House Drive.