Rowan sheriff's blotter: pizza delivery driver robbed
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 2, 2009
A 37-year-old man delivering pizza was robbed at gunpoint March 16 on East 31st Street in Kannapolis.
In other Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports about Kannapolis-area incidents:
– Lisa Michelle Haire, 207 Bonnie Lane, China Grove, reported a group of vandals broke windows and a door at her home and the windshield of a vehicle parked there March 9. Total loss was $1,840.
– Todd Eugene Stubbs, 41, was charged March 8 with communicating threats at 280 First Corriher St., China Grove.
– Kristin Diana Adams, 24, was charged March 9 with misdemeanor larceny at Carolinas Medical Center-NorthEast in Concord.
– Jamie Lee McCombs, 16, 125 Pine Lake Drive, was charged March 7 with misdemeanor larceny at 290 Cress Venture Drive, China Grove. Trial date is April 10.
– Jeffery Lynn Moss, 43, 315 Falcon Lane, was charged March 14 with second-degree trespassing based on a complaint by Brandy Jordan Walton, 1535 Brookwood Drive, China Grove. Trial date is April 24.
– Sotero Espinoza, 39, 122 Stoneybrook Road, and Rolando Pena, 32, 1020 Stirewalt Road, China Grove, were both charged March 13 with failure to report abuse. Both were released on written promises to appear in curt April 30.
– Jason Derek Hall, 31, was charged March 14 with possession of property stolen from Bobby Kenneth Deese at 8043 Longbriar Drive.
– A 24-year-old woman reported she was robbed at knifepoint March 14 on Pine Ridge Road in China Grove.
– Kurt James Smith, 4350 Moose Road, China Grove, reported items stolen during a March 14 burglary at his home.
– Chad Steven Brown, 22, and Tiffany Lynn Smith, 17, both of 3909 Old Concord Road, and Steven Carr Brown, 47, 613 Higgins Way, were all charged March 15 with misdemeanor larceny and larceny of automobile parts and accessories at C&D Salvage, 645 Lentz Road, China Grove. Bond was set at $1,500 each. Trial date is April 7.
– Alan Furr, 130 Sechler St., China Grove, reported two gas cans stolen from him March 15.- Michael Todd Snow, 7505 Spring Acres Drive, reported a safe stolen from his home during a March 15 burglary.
– Sharon Nicole Robbins, 19, and Jason Derek Hall, 31, were charged March 14 with felony selling/delivering a Schedule II controlled substance at 8043 Long Briar Road.
– J.W. Griggs, 30, was charged March 14 with assault on a female at 8025 Longbriar Road.
– Misty Dawn Westberry, 32, was charged March 15 with possession of drug paraphernalia at 1202 S. Walnut St.
– Thomas Craig Stover, 57, was charged March 15 with second-degree trespassing at 5620 Tuckaseegee Road.
– Tony Conway Duckworth, 32, 1802 W. C St., was charged March 16 with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle based on a complaint by Tony Morgan, 2325 S. U.S. 29, China Grove. He was also charged with failing to appear in court on earlier charges. He was held under $55,000 secured bond pending a May 8 trial date.