DCóDismissed by the court.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
Disposition of cases heard Aug. 2 in Rowan District Private Warrants Court by Judge William C. Kluttz:
– Simple assault ó Marlon Barber, Audie Gonzales, Makita Price, DC; Cheryl Casper, NG; Jasmine Michelle Chawlk, two charges, 49 days in one case, DC in second case, also assault and battery, DC; Victoria Gonzales, DC, also injury to personal property, DC; Tammy Summers, three charges, all cases DC.
– Threatening phone call ó Antone Holmes, DC.
– Second-degree trespassing ó Nakia Marie Hyde, DC; David Martinez, 10 days, suspended 12 months, court cost, no contact with state witness; Geneva Marie Wooten, NG, remain away from state witness’ property.
– Assault with a deadly weapon ó Marcus Wayne Obugene, also assault on a female, PJC/C.
– Communicating threats ó Charisma Rhodes, DC.
– Assault on a female ó Bruce Robinson, DC; Joshua Frederick Wetzler, NG.
– Assault on government official/ employee ó Christopher J. Toomer, 75 days.