CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
DCóDismissed by the court.
EHAóElectronic house arrest.
NAóNotice of appeal.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard Aug. 7 in Rowan District Probation Violations and Worthless Checks Court by Judge Beth Dixon:
– Misdemeanor probation violation ó Jeremy Edward Austin, 45-day sentence activated; Sheila D. Burgess, Carlotta Ford, Arvieda Fudge, Falesha Lanell Gibbs, Kevin Lamont Hayes, Sandra Parker, Sandra Denise Savage, William M. Sechler Jr., Lindsay Renee Tucker, probation terminated; Dustin James Conner, two charges, 45-day and 75-day sentences activated; Rhonda Lynn Fink, two charges, probation terminated in one case, 45-day sentence activated in second, NA; Jose Aguilar Gaona, two charges, 60-day and 75-day sentences activated; Shane Edwin Joyner, 120-day sentence activated, DART program recommended, NA; Johnny Wayne Miller, Randy Shane Moore, 120-day sentence activated; Samuel Delgado Molina, 90-day sentence activated; Tracy Lynn Olena (also known as Tracy Lynn Olena Silcox), two charges, continue on probation under same terms/conditions, 90 days EHA, CAAF; Samantha Rodgers, sentence activated; Rashedia M. Woodberry, 45-day sentence activated, NA, remain away from Wal-Mart.
– Violation of court order ó Aron Joseph Burleson, defendant in compliance.
– Simple worthless check ó Denis Edward Byers, VD; Dana B. Canterbury, two charges, 45 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost, restitution; Roy Lee Robinson, DC.
– Possession of drug paraphernalia ó Ryan Hunter Dennis, 30 days, suspended, six months probation, $100 fine, court cost, Life Skills course; Joshua Wayne Furr, 30 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost.
– Simple assault ó Jessica Carolyn Fish, PJC/C.
– Driving while license revoked ó Hezekiah A. Chambers, also speeding, 30 days.