Reckless driving, stolen goods among charges
Bryan S. Gulledge, 39, 226 S. Union St., Concord; driving while license revoked, careless and reckless driving, driving left of center and failure to appear on charges of possession of stolen goods, no insurance and fictitious tags; bond, $3,000.
In other Cabarrus County Sheriff’s Department reports:
* Jeffery Eugene Lowder, 51, 1203 S. Zion St., China Grove; failure to appear on charges of drug paraphernalia.
* Michael Jamal York, 26, 600 Reid St., Kannapolis; failure to appear on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.
* Joan Mileham Fox, 32, 21024 N. Main St., Cornelius; failure to appear on charges of driving while license revoked.
* Jonathan Todd Trexler, 38, 937 Phaniels Church Road, Rockwell; common law robbery (Rowan County); bond, $5,000.
* Ray L. Hornbeak, 23, 704 Primrose Lane, Concord; driving while impaired, possession of drug paraphernalia, open container after consuming, improper passing; written promise.
* Kenner E. Kee, 28, 4627 Hendrix Court, Concord; driving while impaired and speeding; written promise.
* Bobby A. Faggart Jr., 32, 9338 Kirk Drive, Mount Pleasant; nonpayment of child support; bond, $1,910.
* Mitchell R. Hoover, 50, 2723 Fire Fighter Place, Charlotte; failure to appear on trespassing charges; bond, $1,000.
* Patrick Lee Moore, 42, 25 Cress Road, Salisbury; unauthorized use of motor vehicle; written promise.
* Harold Lee Phifer, 45, 1324 Eaglebrook Drive, Concord; criminal summons, worthless check.
* John Steve Taylor II, 44, 1333 Cline School Road, Concord; driving while impaired, open container violation, following too closely and failure to reduce speed; $2,000 secured bond.
* Terry L. Heilig Jr., 33, 93 Crowell Drive, Concord; failure to appear on charges of nonpayment of support; bond, $1,864.53.
* Richard L. Roberts, 21, 151 Gayle Drive, North Wilkesboro; misdemeanor probation violation (Cabarrus County).
* Keoshie C. Johnson, 23, 2223 Madison St., Chester, Pa.; failure to appear on charges of allowing an unlicensed driver to operate a vehicle (Cabarrus County); bond, $500.
* E.J. Voncannon, 72, 7826 Cornwall St., Locust; criminal summons, assault on a female.
* Barbara M. Johnson, 64, 3431 Roundcliff Drive, Concord; failure to appear on charges of allowing a dog to run at large; bond, $1,000.
* Michael Chatt, 44, 8125 Vinoy Blvd., Charlotte; failure to appear on charges of driving while license revoked; bond, $500.
* Scott R. Sands, 43, 215 Carwen Court, Kannapolis; failure to appear on charges of driving while impaired; bond, $1,500.
* Paul Bridges, 37, 4367 Kenlough Drive, Kannapolis, said someone stole a Buick from his home on Saturday, Jan. 27. The car, worth an estimated $5,000, was taken between noon and 4:30 p.m.
* Angie Marie Harness, 38, 4454 Kellybrook Drive, Concord, said she discovered on Jan. 27 that someone had used her credit card information to steal an undisclosed amount of money.
* Tomas M. Baza, 37, a representative of Coddle Creek Grocery, 11181 Mooresville Road, Concord, said an unknown man robbed the store of $218 in cash at 8:19 p.m. Jan. 26.
* Ronald W. Galla, 42, 1706 Dartmouth Court, Charlotte, said someone did $400 in damage to his 2004 Pontiac van between Jan. 26 and 27 while it was parked at his home.
* Nathan Ryan McGowen, 26, 2205 Woodleaf Road, Salisbury; failure to appear on a charge of driving with a revoked license and expired inspection; bond, $1,000.
* Crystal Dawn Funderburke, 36, 275 Harvest Lane, China Grove; failure to appear on a charge of driving with no operator’s license, expired registration and no insurance; bond $698.34.
* Bryant K. Pedew, 42, 130 Lore St. S.W., Concord; failure to appear on a charge of failure to pay child support; bond, $1,591.06.
* Sesai Hernandez, 21, 617 Harris St., Concord; failure to appear on a charge of assault on a female and communicating threats; bond, $1,000.
* Joseph Baxter Queen, 36, 7607 Hunter Oak Drive, Concord; assault on a female.