Police Department Blotter – Burglar rearranges furniture
Burglar rearranges furniture
Items inside a local home were moved around after a someone broke in, according to the Salisbury Police Department.
Gloria Jefferies Rankin reported the burglary occurred between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. at her 224 S. Merritt Ave. home.
In other Police Department reports:
– Jessica Leigh Bazemore, 18, was charged Sept. 15 with misdemeanor larceny at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.
– Quinton Andrew Jones, also known as Joshua Shawn Duff, 18, 474 Lane St., Kannapolis, was charged Sept. 17 with felony possession of weapons by a felon, resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer and driving while license revoked. He had earlier been charged with breaking and entering under his alias name. He was held under $5,000 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– Robert Lynn Thornton, 1442 N. Main St., reported vandals broke two concrete vases outside his home Sept. 17.
– Jeffrey Shannon Melin, 6 White Oak Circle, reported appliances and an air conditioning unit stolen during a burglary at his home between Sept. 15 and 17.
– Timothy Mark Lunsford reported his mo-ped stolen Sept. 17 from 328 Warehouse Drive.
– Eric Mitchell Eaton, 29, was charged Sept. 17 with kidnapping at 1290 Keystone Drive.
– Dimitruis Lamar Corpening, 25, was charged Sept. 16 with disorderly conduct/disturbing the peace at 520 E. Cemetery St.
– Latoya Lorene Bryant reported a Sept. 17 burglary at 424 S. Jackson St.
– Wanda Patricia Whitaker, 41, was charged Sept. 17 with felony larceny at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.
– Patricia Misenheimer Young, 39, was charged Sept. 17 with felony larceny at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.
– Vandals damaged property Sept. 15 at Salisbury Mall, 1935 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Shelley Larae Locklear, 28, was charged Sept. 17 with possession of drug paraphernalia at the corner of North Clay and East Franklin streets.
– A burglar broke into Arby’s, 1311 S. Jake Alexander Blvd., the night of Sept. 17.
– Marcheta Jo Luey reported a bicycle stolen the night of Sept. 17 from 423 W. Henderson St.
– John Thomas Montgomery reported a Sept. 18 larceny at 613 Lafayette Circle.
– Sharron Williams Modlin reported a Sept. 18 credit card fraud at 1831 W. Innes St.
– Jodie Watson reported a bicycle stolen the night of Sept. 17 from 3116 Corliss St.
– Charlotte Faye Sharpe reported a Sept. 18 vandalism at 407 Park Ave.
– Mary Linn Norvell, 24, was charged Sept. 17 with felony accessory after the fact of a felony at 425 S. Jackson St.
– Terry Andre Alexander, 39, 623 S. Forney St., was charged Sept. 19 with misdemeanor larceny of beer from Food Lion, 525 W. Jake Alexander Blvd. He was held under $500 secured bond pending a Nov. 11 trial date.
– Items were stolen from an A.L. Miller Construction Co. job site at 530 Corporate Circle for the third time Sept. 19. Items missing include two rolls of freon line valued at $550 and $50 worth of copper wiring.
– Michael Lang Kelly reported his vehicle stolen Sept. 19.