Police Blotter: Phone lines to downtown business cut
Phone lines to a downtown business were cut between April 5 and 7, according to the Salisbury Police Department.
The incident occurred at Dee’s Jewelers, 112 E. Innes St.
In other Police Department reports:
– Stacey Sullivan was charged April 5 with possession of drug paraphernalia at 500 N. Shaver St.
– A 20-year-old female reported she was assaulted April 6 at 1505 Statesville Blvd.
– Russell James Lindsay and William Abernathy both reported someone broke into their vehicles April 6 while they were parked at Club 315, 315 E. Council St.
– Patrick C. Vickers reported an April 6 vandalism at Catawba College, 2300 W. Innes St.
– Tracy Lea Angel, 519 N. Shaver St., reported items stolen during an April 6 burglary at her home.
– Four male suspects broke into a house at 413 Klumac Road April 6 and stole the resident’s wallet.
– Michael Brandon Dudney reported his truck stolen April 6 from 830 S. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Vandals sprayed graffiti on the buildings at Salisbury High School, 500 Lincolnton Road, April 7.
– Daniel Christopher Gould, 33, was charged April 7 with possession of drug paraphernalia at 400 N. Shaver St.
– William Eric Bost reported items stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at 514 E. Innes St. April 7.
– Police are investigating a reported rape April 7 on Dan Street.
– A 25-year-old female reported she was assaulted April 7 in her 116 Lilly Ave. home by an unknown male who came to her door.
– Roy Avon Davis, 415 Mining Ave., reported he was the victim of a forgery April 7.
– Jeffrey S. Beaver reported someone broke into a camper at 328 Warehouse Drive April 7 and stole a television and tool set.
– Vandals put graffiti on property at 710 Maple Ave. and at the intersections of Torrence and Thomas streets and Locke Street and Wilson Road on April 7.
– Dequarn Michael Hart, 17, was charged April 7 with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver a Schedule VI controlled substance during a traffic stop at South Fulton and South Main streets.
– Grover L. Osborne, 182 Ryan St., reported items stolen during a break-in at his home between April 4 and 7.
– Matthew Curtis Long reported vandals damaged his vehicle while it was parked at 101 Crawford St. April 7.
– Miguel Angel Urrutia, 17, was charged April 7 with resisting, obstructing and delaying an officer at 700 N. Long St.
– A 19-year-old male reported he was assaulted April 7 inside McDonald’s, 704 E. Innes St.
– Larry Lynn Hendrix, 401 Carola Court, reported his laptop computer stolen from his home April 7.
– Tyrika Denise Jackson, 411 Mildred Ave., reported someone removed the power meter from her house April 8, but left it on the ground.
– Vandals shot out two windows April 8 at Perma Flex, 1415 S. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Jasmine Marquelle Connor, 17, was charged April 1 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at 715 Hall St.
– Pasqual Hernandez Salazar, 32, was charged April 1 with felony taking indecent liberties with children.
– Cindi Marie Adames, 25, was charged April 1 with second-degree trespassing.
– Phillip Bejoun Westmoreland, 17, was charged April 1 with common law robbery.
– Gary Kwame Vinson, 17, and Dwon Nicholas Still, 18, were charged April 2 with simple assault at 1614 Standish St.
– Sarah Ann Fleming, 46, was charged April 2 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at 500 E. Cemetery St.
– Christopher Beck, 19, was charged April 2 with assault on a female at 645 Linn Lane.
– Bobby Glenn Locklear, 36, was charged April 2 with misdemeanor larceny at 108 N. Arlington St.
– Vernice Bailey, 34, was charged April 3 with misdemeanor larceny at 500 E. Cemetery St.
– Charles Graham, 47, was charged April 7 with second-degree trespassing at 520 N. Main St.
– A 52-year-old woman reported she was assaulted April 4 at 926 S. Fulton St.
– A burglar pried a padlock of a Penrod Medical Equipment storage building at 2424 Statesville Blvd. April 7, but nothing was taken.
– Wesley Eugene Linker, 1202 S. Fulton St., reported items stolen during an April 7 break-in at his home.
– Jared Keith Humphrey reported items stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at 200 S. Caldwell St. the night of April 7.
– Lakishia Doris Cornelious reported her pocketbook was stolen from a vehicle parked at 726 S. Jackson St. April 8.
– Dean Lewis Brooks reported vandals damaged his vehicle while it was parked at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St., April 8.
– April Lynn Runkel reported vandals dented and scratched her vehicle April 8 while it was parked at 1030 Freeland Drive.
– Lloyd Wayne Brown reported two handguns stolen from his 110 Doyle Ave. home during an April 8 burglary.
– A 37-year-old man reported he was robbed at gunpoint by two males April 8 at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.