Police Blotter Male suspect steals $620 from ATM machine
An unknown male suspect manipulated denominations to steal $620 Aug. 19 from an ATM machine at the Holiday Inn, 530 S. Jake Alexander Blvd., according to the Salisbury Police Department.
In other Police Department reports:
– Billy Edward Lucas, 23, was charged Aug. 18 with felony larceny at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.
– Thomas Ray Adcock, 1406 Van Nuys St., reported a 42-inch flat-screen television stolen during an Aug. 18 burglary at his home.
– Jonathan Robert Gallimore, 29, was charged Aug. 18 with misdemeanor larceny at Kmart, 815 E. Innes St.
– Asha Moneice Rankin, 19, was charged Aug. 19 with misdemeanor larceny at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.
– Teresa Coughenhour reported counterfeit money was passed Aug. 19 at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.
– Melissa Barnhardt reported items stolen from her vehicle while it was parked in the 200 block of West Liberty Street Aug. 19.
– A. Ahmed Shehata reported an Italy Cafe delivery sign was stolen off his vehicle while it was parked at Food Lion on Statesville Boulevard Aug. 19.
– A 28-year-old male reported he was assaulted Aug. 19 at Salisbury High School, 500 Lincolnton Road.
– A 37-year-old female reported she was assaulted Aug. 19 at 106 W. Miller St.
– A burglar broke into Spee Dee Mart, 402 Park Ave., Aug. 20.
– Shelby Carter Hundley, 1202 Davis St., reported vandals shot two windows at her home with a BB gun between Aug. 10 and 18.
– Marilyn Elizabeth Bowman, 436 Morlan Park Road, reported the theft of a bicycle from her home the night of Aug. 19.
– Jeffrey William Virts, 626 S. Ellis St., reported vandals damaged his vehicle while it was parked at his home Aug. 20.