Police Blotter June 4-7
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Salisbury Police are investigating a reported case of fraud by flim-flam, confidence games/trickery June 6 at Community One Bank, 1938 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
In other Police Department reports:
– John Roman Koontz reported a burglar broke into 220 Rutherford St. between June 1 and 4.
– Charles Hayden reported a breaking and entering at 211 Oakwood Ave. the night of June 3.
– Bryce Russell reported audio equipment stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at 120 Statesville Blvd. June 4.
– Albert Johnson reported he was a victim of check fraud June 4 at Bank of America, 500 W. Innes St.
– Ashley N. Bracken, 16, was charged June 4 with misdemeanor concealment of merchandise at Marshall’s, 375 Faith Road.
– Brandon Horne, 27, was charged June 4 with possession of drug paraphernalia and damaging a mo-ped owned by Timothy Lee Hamilton at 425 E. Council St.
Horne was charged again June 5 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer while investigating a larceny from Lloyd Raymond Pope’s vehicle while it was parked at Wilco Hess, 500 E. Innes St.
– An audio system was stolen out of Kathryne Frankin’s vehicle while it was at Ben Mynatt Nissan, 629 S. Jake Alexander Blvd., for service on June 4.
– A 17-year-old male reported he was assaulted June 5 at 1026 Celebration Drive.
– Copper wire was stolen June 5 from a welding generator at a construction site at West Bank and South Church streets. It is owned by Certified Mechanical.
– A burglar broke into Salisbury Pack & Ship, 122 S. Avalon Drive, the night of June 4. Total loss was $520.
– Walter Daugherty was charged June 5 with misdemeanor larceny at Family Dollar Store, 410 E. Innes St.
– Several cell phones were stolen during a June 5 burglary at Verizon Wireless, 1009 E. Innes St.
– Ruby Artega reported jewelry stolen during a June 5 burglary at 350 Imperial Drive.
– Mary Kirkpatrick reported items stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at Woodleaf Lanes, 1811 W. Jake Alexander Blvd., June 4.
– John Jackson reported a burglar broke into his business, Jackson Alignment, 906 S. Main St., on June 6.
– A burglar broke into La Alcancia, 3023 S. Main St., June 6.
– Michael Brian Camps, 40, was charged June 4 with felony larceny by an employee at 1920 Old Wilkesboro Road.
– Joseph Miller was charged June 6 with Possession of a Schedule II controlled substance, possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance, carrying a concealed weapon, possession of stolen goods, driving while impaired and driving while license revoked following a vehicle stop at East Monroe Street and Old Concord Road.
– A 38-year-old man reported he was the victim of a strong-arm robbery as he left his Bringle Ferry Road home June 6.
– Shirley Ann Robinson reported the catalytic converter was stolen off her vehicle while it was parked at 1400 W. Jake Alexander Blvd. June 6.
– Shanika Brooker reported a June 6 burglary at 734 Ryan St.
– Sharon Davis reported she was the victim of credit card fraud June 5 at 1716 Second St.
– Maria Guadalupe Botello Olvera reported a burglar broke into 114 Crawford St. June 6.
– Felicia Laverne Gibson reported her pocketbook stolen from her car while it was parked at 106 Clancy St. June 6. The pocketbook was found, but $300 was missing from it.
– Vanessa Davis Hovis reported charges were made June 6 at 2143 Statesville Blvd. to her lost credit card.
– William Robie Smith reported items stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.
– Graffiti was spray-painted June 6 on the side and rear walls of Sherrill & Smith CPAs, 524 W. Innes St.
– Brandon Douglas Calloway, 19, address given as streets of Salisbury, was charged June 7 with carrying concealed weapons, a pair of brass knuckles, and felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver a Schedule VI controlled substance at 1800 W. Innes St. He was held under $1,000 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– Robert Franklin Antonitis, 21, 3470 Woodleaf Road, was charged June 7 with felony possession of a Schedule II controlled substance and misdemeanor possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia following a traffic stop on Enon Church Road. He was held under $1,500 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– Cesar Cazares Gomez reported items stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at 201 N. Long St. June 7.
– Zander Octavia Sistare reported a larceny at 1141 Old Plank Road the night of June 6.
– Gertrude Taylor Dinwiddie, 829 N. Jackson St., reported a $55 pouch stolen from her home between June 3 and 7.
– Elizabeth Blake Litteton Evans, 626 Club House Drive, reported mail stolen from her mailbox on June 7.
– Mary Propst Barber reported a necklace stolen June 7 from 315 Lash Drive.
– Crischelle Latisha Patterson reported a motor scooter stolen from 400 Grim St. between June 5 and 7.
– A June 7 embezzlement of money is being investigated at Wilco Hess, 500 E. Innes St.
– Jonathan Gallimore was charged June 7 with misdemeanor larceny at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.
– Sarina Lynette Scott reported a June 7 attempted burglary at 330 W. Liberty St.
– Janice L. Paestella reported medication stolen June 7 from her 2019 N. Park Drive home.