Police Blotter June 3, 4
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 2, 2009
China Grove man charged with larceny
Lonnie Ray Parham, 53, 880 John St. Extension, China Grove, was charged June 3 with felony larceny of $5,000 worth of iron pipe and fittings from a construction site on South Main Street at Sunset Drive. He was held under $3,000 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
In other Police Department reports:
– Amanda Nichole Perdue, 21, 256 S. Link Ave., was charged June 4 with simple assault/assault and battery or affray at 1200 W. Monroe St. based on a complaint by Claude Ray Thomas of Lexington. Trial date is July 10.
– Milton Streater, 30, 3905 Ansonville Road, Marshville, was charged June 4 with domestic criminal trespassing based on a complaint by Mavis Lacher Byrd, 107 Elm St. Trial date is July 10.
– Timothy Alan Perkins, 47, was charged June 3 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at 715 Hall St.
– A Chevrolet S-10 was reported stolen June 2 from Don Mays Used Cars, 816 W. Innes St.
– Lisa Amanda Threatte reported a burglar broke into 328 Ackert Ave. June 4.
– Brenda Diane Macemore reported a pocketbook stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at Kmart, 815 E. Innes St., June 4.