Police Blotter Items, including golf clubs, stolen from vehicles
Golf clubs, clothing and cigarettes were stolen from two vehicles parked behind 208 S. Fulton St. the night of Aug. 9, according to the Salisbury Police Department.
David B. Trimble told officers both vehicles were broken into.
In other Police Department reports:
– Jessica Ingram, 410 W. 15th St., reported someone broke a window at her home Aug. 8.
– Nancy Bendu Cooper reported vandals spray painted her vehicle while it was parked at 1417 E. Council St. Aug. 8.
– Sharonda Dianne Evans reported change stolen from her van while it was parked at 715 Hall St. the night of Aug. 7.
– Oscar Lewis Bost reported a vandalism at 126 Pearl St. the night of Aug. 7.
– Richard Brown reported vandals damaged a fountain at 310 E. Bank St. the night of Aug. 7.
– John Ellis Smith reported a bicycle stolen Aug. 7 or 8 from 1300 Larchmont Place.
– Marvin Derman reported a television stolen during a burglary at 1300 Larchmont Place, Apt. 412, between Aug. 7 and 10.
– Bill Wisdom reported a burglar broke into Apt. 414 at 1300 Larchmont Place Aug. 10.
– Nesbit Lamont Rudisell reported a vandalism at 412 Ackert Ave. Aug. 7 or 8.
– Chloe Danielle Shuping, 18, 2386 Statesville Blvd., was charged Aug. 8 with possession of drug paraphernalia at 400 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Ave. She was held under $1,000 secured bond pending a Sept. 23 trial date.
– June Anne Mapp reported vandals damaged the antenna on her vehicle while it was parked at 430 S. Lee St. Aug. 9.
– Nathan Chamber reported the theft of eight cell phones during a burglary at Verizon Wireless, 1009 E. Innes St., the night of Aug. 8.
– Jannese Hope Castor reported leaf blowers and a grass trimmer stolen from a storage building at 815 S. Jackson St., the night of Aug. 8.
– Tammy Evans Voncannon reported a television and camcorder stolen during a burglary at 1300 Larchmont Place between Aug. 1 and 9.
– Michael Antonio Hopkins, 31, 125 Lloyd St., was charged Aug. 11 with assault on a female based on a complaint by Monique Marie Bevan. He was held pending a bond hearing. Trial date is Sept. 4.
– Leigh Mayhew Miller, 36, 1110 Lucas Lane, Cleveland, was charged Aug. 9 with felony obtaining prescriptions by forgery at Innes Street Drugs, 112 S. Main St.
– Walter Lee Fink reported a vandalism at 1030 Larson Drive the night of Aug. 8.
– Shots were fired between Aug. 7 and 9 at 1625 N. Jackson St.
– Jennifer Lorrain Thomas, 28, 309 E. Fisher St., was charged Aug. 9 with procuring or soliciting for prostitution and possession of drug paraphernalia at 100 Crowder Dixon Road. She was held under $200 secured bond pending a Sept. 17 trial date.
– Rachel Dawn Scearce reported an Aug. 9 larceny at 712 Maple Ave.
– Debra Feamster Nwafor, 821 E. Lafayette St., reported her son’s bicycle stolen from the yard Aug. 9.
– David Louis Jordan, 24, address given as streets of Salisbury, was charged Aug. 10 with making a false report to a police radio broadcasting station. He was held under $100 secured bond pending a Sept. 15 trial date.
– Medicine was stolen during an Aug. 10 burglary at Salisbury Pharmacy, 1431 W. Innes St.
– Bridget Blankenship Mounts reported an Aug. 10 vandalism at 320 Mike Drive.
– Larry Dean Hairston reported vandals scratched his vehicle while it was parked at 122 W. 12th St. the night of Aug. 9.
– Donna Widner reported a cell phone stolen the night of Aug. 7 from Papa John’s, 1030 Freeland Drive.
– Ivan Stahnke reported a $40 LCD monitor stolen from the center console in his vehicle while it was parked at 1500 E. Liberty St. the night of Aug. 9.
– Counterfeit bills were passed Aug. 10 at the PitStop, 2412 S. Main St.