Police blotter: Hydrocodone taken from local pharmacy
Salisbury police are investigating the theft of a narcotic medication from a local pharmacy.
Hydrocodone was reported stolen June 23 from Salisbury Pharmacy, 1431 W. Innes St.
In other Police Department reports:
– Megan Alyce Ritchie reported items stolen from a vehicle parked at 200 Castlewood Drive between June 21 and 23.
– Sherry Dehart Clark reported June 23 that her credit card had been used without authorization at several businesses in Salisbury between June 15 and 20.
– Kyonet Aguirre Ruiz, 2323 S. Main St., reported a UPS delivery of perfume was stolen from her doorstep between June 17 and 23.
– David Graham of David Graham’s Used Cars reported June 23 that the dealer license plate had been stolen off a vehicle parked at the Farmhouse Restaurant between June 11 and 15.
– Wanda Kay Spry, 52, was charged June 23 with misdemeanor larceny of clothing from Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.
– Elizabeth Lidia Petre, 19, and Amanda Marie Tutwiler, 17, were charged June 23 with misdemeanor larceny of makeup from Kmart, 815 E. Innes St. Tutwiler was also charged with possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
– Antoine Lamont Cowan, 27, was charged June 23 with simple possession of a Schedule III controlled substance.
– Jon Wilhelm Untiedt reported someone tried to steal items from three vehicles parked at 428 W. Horah St. June 22 and 23.
– Joshua Lee Eby, 21, 38 Kesler St., was charged June 24 with carrying concealed weapons, possession of drug paraphernalia and second-degree trespassing at Kmart, 815 E. Innes St. He was held under $500 secured bond pending an Aug. 19 trial date.
– Mark Craven of Southern Equipment Service, 809 N. Long St., reported June 24 that $300 worth of scrap metal had been stolen from a bin at the business since June 3.
– Glenn Earl Guyaux, 402 Hidden Creek Circle, reported a burglary at his home June 23 or 24.
– Steven Sigmon, 810 Fairmont Ave., reported a burglar broke into his home June 24. Damage totaled $475.
– Darishiroid Lavina Cox reported someone used her credit card number to pay an Alltel bill June 22 or 23.
– Floyd Andre Blakeney, 45, address given as streets of Salisbury, was charged June 24 with simple assault/simple assault and battery or affray based on a complaint by Terry Wayne Moore. He was held under $500 secured bond pending a Sept. 16 trial date.
– Joseph Teti reported the theft of 12 foundation vents from a house at 1415 Filbert St. between June 20 and 24.
– A larceny was reported June 24 at the Coca Cola Bottling Co., 1828 S. Main St.
– Vicky Armstrong Couch, 1829 Statesville Blvd., reported her purse was stolen from her home June 24.
– Jodeen Vestal, 51, was charged June 23 with simple assault/simple assault and battery or affray at 201 Gold Hill Drive.
– Erick Thomas Eaton, 49, was charged June 23 with consumption of alcohol on a public road, street, highway or sidewalk in the 500 block of East Cemetery Street.
– Donald Ray Hooker, 41, 725 N. Lee St., was charged June 24 with simple assault based on a complaint by John Gabriel-Lamont Roseborough, 418 Park Ave. Trial date is July 24.
– Melvin Douglas Lentz, 64, was charged June 24 with simple assault/simple assault and battery or affray at 517 N. Long St.
– Jerry Michael Phifer, 58, Rodney Dalton, 16, Jakeith Gerald Terry, 19, and a 15-year-old juvenile were charged June 23 with second-degree trespassing at 800 E. Lafayette St.