Police blotter: Copper pipe taken from businesses
Copper pipe has been stolen from two local businesses, according to the Salisbury Police Department.
The targeted businesses are Fresh House Produce and the Food Lion produce warehouse, both at 216 Julian Road.
In other Police Department reports:
– Brian Lee Hutchens reported someone broke into his vehicle while it was parked at 810 S. Main St. May 9 and 10 and stole the stereo system .
– A burglar tried to break into Sparky’s Car Wash, 2144 Statesville Blvd., May 10.
– Nichole Barnett Fesperman reported items stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at 935 Hurley School Road May 10.
– Brian Andrew Long reported items stolen during a May 8 burglary at 102 Crawford St.
– Harold Erling Casperson reported keys stolen from inside his vehicle while it was parked at 201 W. Fisher St.
– A customer left Beijing Buffet, 1030 Freeland Drive, May 10 without paying for the meal.
– A 33-year-old male reported he was the victim of a knife assault May 10 at 127 Pearl St.
– A 19-year-old female was the victim of a strong-arm robbery May 11 at 347 Calhoun St.
– Victor Bernard George reported the May 10 theft of a vehicle from beside I-85 at East Innes Street.
– A counterfeit $20 bill was passed May 11 at Taco Bell, 602 E. Innes St.
– Robert Fredrick Watson reported money stolen from his wallet that was in his vehicle while he was inside Wilco Hess, 500 E. Innes St., May 11.
– Chelson Jerel Perry reported someone broke into his vehicle to steal the radio while the vehicle was parked at 215 E. Innes St. between May 9 and 11.
– Ricardo Arnoldo Rosales reported May 11 that a burglar broke into two houses on Rachel Lane and damaged a storm door on another.
– A 19-year-old female reported she was assaulted May 11 at 801 E. Council St.
– A burglar broke into Dollar General Store, 2141 Statesville Blvd., the night of May 11.
– Ayanna McWilliams, 1929 S. Jake Alexander Blvd., reported two electronic games and computers stolen during a May 12 burglary at her home.
– Ashley Amelia Wylie reported her credit card was used without her authorization to purchase gas May 11 or 12 at 1901 W. Innes St.
– A credit card belonging to Bethann Guevara was stolen May 12 after it was dropped by a cashier in Taco Bell, 602 E. Innes St.
– A juvenile was charged with possession of drugs on school property May 12 at Knox Middle School, 1625 W. Park Road.
– Joshua Howard was charged with misdemeanor larceny May 12 at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.
– A May 12 larceny was reported at 900 N. Long St.
– Kedrick Grandford, 609 Elm St., reported a May 12 vandalism to his house.
– Adam Lee Gibson, 18, 804 E. Franklin St., was charged May 13 with possession of a Schedule VI controlled substnace and purchase/possession of alcohol by a person under the age of 21 at 1920 Old Wilkesboro Road. Trial date is June 23.
– Charles Cletus Carlton, 58, was charged May 10 with misdemeanor larceny at 215 Depot St. He is accused of stealing a phone owned by Stephanie Nicole Johnston.
– Samantha Renee Everhart, 21, was charged May 10 with being a fugitive from justice,
– Galdino Chico, 38, was charged May 10 with assault on a female based on a complaint by Maria Fransico Cruz at 170 Drew Circle.
– Ryan Neel Hudson, 33, 926 S. Fulton St., No. 2, was charged May 12 with misdemeanor larceny and resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at Wilco Hess, 500 E. Innes St. He was held under $500 secured bond pending a July 8 trial date.
– Miguel Martinez Domingues, 31, was charged May 11 with breaking and entering a building at 1140 Rachel Lane.
– Linda Gail Persinger, 39, 1101 N. Main St., Unit 3, was charged May 13 with four counts of felony obtaining property by false pretense and one count of felony embezzlement of property received by virtue of office/employment. She is accused of cashing four checks on four different occasions at A Friend Indeed Check Cashing and taking $15 worth of kerosene from her employer, Kangaroo Express. She was held under $2,500 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– A leaf blower was stolen May 12 from a Four Seasons Lawn Care vehicle at Walgreens, 1906 W. Innes St.
– A 51-year-old man reported he was robbed of cash at gunpoint May 13 as he cleaned the parking lot at Waffle House, 936 Jake Alexander Blvd.
– David Hyde, 627 Linn Lane, reported a television stolen during a May 13 burglary at his home.
– Stephen Lynwood Cox reported vandals cut tires on two vehicles at Lakewood Apartments the night of May 12.
– William Thelen reported a small amount of change stolen after someone broke into his vehicle while it was parked in a lot in the 100 block of North Lee Street the night of May 12.
– A concrete saw was stolen May 13 from Distinctive Naturescapes Inc., 3870 S. Main St.
– Robert Thomas Vanderburg reported vandals damaged his vehicle while it was parked at 1960 Harrison Road the night of May 12.
– Jose Cruz Albarran-Martinez reported the May 13 theft of catalytic converters from vehicles parked at 475 Majolica Road.
– Carla Jeanelle Rankin, 1102 Celebration Drive, reported a mini-bike stolen May 13 from her storage building.
– Jennifer Marie Brown reported her credit card stolen May 13 at Outback Steakhouse, 1020 E. Innes St.
– Levi Ryan Livengood, 25, 212 Roy St., was charged May 13 with second-degree trespassing based on a complaint by David Jordan Semple, same address. Trial date is June 26.
– Ryan Neel Hudson, 33, was charged May 12 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at Wilco Hess, 500 E. Innes St.
– Jesse Daniel Cory of Salisbury reported May 13 that someone had stolen his identity and forged his personal checks.
– Roseline Sundufu reported items stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at 1233 Old Plank Road between May 11 and 13.
– David Jahmel Coward, 135 Crawford St., reported a May 13 burglary at his home.
– Jonathan Anthony reported a $100 stereo stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at 810 S. Main St. May 14.
– Vandals damaged the gutter at Tower of Power Church, 601 E. Cemetery St., on May 14.
– Tony Bernard Chambers, 39, was charged May 14 with being a habitual felon.
– Nicole Kalee Pruitt, 23, was charged May 14 with domestic criminal trespassing at Rowan Regional Medical Center, 612 Mocksville Ave.