Published 12:00 am Wednesday, December 2, 2009
A number of items were stolen from two activity buses by three suspects, according to the Salisbury Police Department.
The buses were entered between 9 and 10 p.m. March 24 at Salisbury High School, 500 Lincolnton Road.
In other Police Department reports:
– Linda Finger Worth, 310 S. Craige St., reported her 1999 Ford Taurus was stolen from her driveway the night of March 21.
– Michael Harold Webb reported items stolen from two vehicles parked at 1806 Chantilly Lane March 22.
– Counterfeit money showed up at three local businesses March 22 and 24.
A counterfeit $10 bill was used to try to pay for gas at the Pop Shoppe, 1831 W. Innes St., March 22.
Two counterfeit $20 bills were offered in payment at 1126 N. Main St. March 24.
Another counterfeit $20 bill was investigated at Rushco No. 16, 1518 E. Innes St.
– Jay Stinson reported a paint sprayer stolen between Jan. 5 and 7 from Sunbelt Rentals, 209 Faith Road.
– A burglar tried to break into a storage room outside the gym at Knox Middle School, 1625 W. Park Road, between March 20 and 22.
– Nicole Wright was charged March 22 with shoplifting by concealing items valued at $11.37 at Kmart, 815 E. Innes St.
– A burglar tried to break into Nu Wave Salon, 512 Klumac Road, on March 22.
– Joseph Scruggs reported a March 22 burglary at College Park Apartments, 1710 Old Wilkesboro Road.
– Sherlon Medlin was charged March 22 with shoplifting clothing valued at $37 from Kmart, 815 E. Innes St.
– A 48-year-old man reported he was assault with a knife March 22 at Kelsey Scott Park, 1920 Old Wilkesboro Road.
– Gavin Cornell Folks reported a burglar broke into 402 Wilkins Lane March 23.
– A 24-year-old man reported he was assaulted by two young suspects March 23 at 1100 W. Fisher St.
– Ronald Charles Turner, 114 Tall Pine Circle, reported a burglar broke into his home the night of March 22.
– Albert Kight, 211 S. Shaver St., reported a burglar broke into his home March 23.
– Bobby Ray Yount, 401 Clancy St., reported the theft of a riding mower and a full five-gallon gas can from a shelter beside his home the night of March 22.
– Rita Suzette Simpson, 415 Milford Hills Road, reported items stolen during a March 23 burglary at her home.
– David Yates Bingham, 402 S. Ellis St., reported items stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at his home March 24.
– A burglar tried to break into Community Living Concepts, 2602 Stokes Ferry Road, through a side window March 24.
– Items were stolen during a March 24 home invasion at 202 Roy St.
– Vandals spray-painted graffiti on the side of a house at 1022 Locke St. on March 22.
– Betty Lowery Glover, 60, 6615 Roberts Loop Road, Norwood, was charged March 21 with misdemeanor shoplifting at Queen’s Gifts, South Main Street. She was released on a written promise to appear in court May 7.