Someone stripped the interior of a rental house’s heating/air conditioning unit of all of its metal components, leaving it beyond repair, between March 9 and April 9. The 1702 N. Long St. house is handled by R&M Woodland Co.
In other Salisbury Police reports:
– Items valued at $59.99 were shoplifted April 9 from Kmart, 815 E. Innes St.
– Marion Linton, 103 Gallarie Place, reported $280 in cash and several towel sets stolen from her home between April 4 and 9.- A case of child abuse reported April 9 is under investigation at a North Martin Luther King Jr. Ave. home.
– Lloyd Timothy Cain, 1230 Beachnut Lane, reported prescription drugs stolen from his home between April 3 and 9.
– Beer valued at $71.96 was stolen April 9 from Food Lion, 525 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Maurice Carter, 25, 601 Vance Ave., was charged April 9 with possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia driving while impaired and speeding to elude arrest on South Martin Luther King Jr. Ave. He was held under $5,000 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– Lakeisha Blackman reported an April 10 burglary at 108 Clancy St.
– Edward Dwain Connor, 43, 108 N St., East Spencer, was charged April 9 with second-degree trespassing at 932 E. Lafayette St. Trial date is June 30.
– Jackie Ovester Mitchell, 48, was charged April 9 with misdemeanor larceny of curtains and linens at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.
– Shannon Walton Stirewalt, 31, was charged April 9 with vandalism to real property and possession of drug paraphernalia at Family Dollar Store, 410 E. Innes St.
– Joshua Dione Howard, 22, was charged April 9 with misdemeanor larceny of a steak from Food Lion, 251 Faith Road.
– Joshua Lee Mayhew reported vandals cut the two rear tires on his vehicle while it was parked at 1007 Lakewood Drive the night of April 9.- Brian Johnathan Rankin, 112 Harrell St., reported two mini-bikes stolen from his property April 10.