Four race tickets were stolen May 23 or 24 from a room at a local hotel, according to the Salisbury Police Department.
Kellie Marion Cass told officers the tickets were stolen from her room at the Holiday Inn, 530 S. Jake Alexander Blvd.
In other Police Department reports:
– Kelvin Lernard Nesbit, 410 Grace St., reported items stolen during a burglary at his home May 23 or 24.
– A burglar broke into Marlow’s Restaurant, 2030 Statesville Blvd., May 24.
– Cozy Shaver Davis reported her credit card stolen the night of May 23 from 1716 Second St.
– A padlock was stolen the night of May 23 from Southern Motors, 1605 S. Main St.
– Harold Andrew Caldwell, 46, 694 Central Drive, Concord, and Joanne Hernandez Garcia, 24, 3110 Patrick Henry Drive South, Concord, were both charged with felony receiving or transferring stolen vehicles following a vehicle stop May 24 on East Cemetery St. They were held under $5,000 secured bond each pending first appearances in court.
– A 35-year-old female reported she was assaulted with sexual motives May 23 on North Shaver Street.
– Sharon Still, 265 Alan Circle, reported a May 25 vandalism at her home.
– Stacey Alexander Sullivan, 44, 2928A Springdale Ave., Kannapolis, was charged May 25 with shoplifting and second-degree trespassing at Kmart, 815 E. Innes St. She was also charged with failing to appear in court. Bond was set at $1,300 pending a July 1 trial date.
– Gregory Ferguson reported a bicycle stolen May 25 from his hotel room at 1420 E. Innes St.
– A stereo was stolen May 26 from a vehicle parked on the lot of Team Chevrolet Oldsmobile Cadillac, 404 S. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Jeff Roy Miller reported vandals cut tires on four vehicles parked May 26 on Ryan Street.
– A 30-year-old woman reported someone pointed a gun at her May 26 at 931 S. Main St.
– Cody Allen Keller, 21, 1705 S. Main St., No. 3, was charged May 26 with felony obtaining property by false pretense. He was held under $500 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– J. Henry Bost, 59, 216 Cedarwood Drive, was charged May 25 with felony possession of weapons by a felon. He was released on a written promise to appear in court.
– Charles Nathan Burns, 22, 309 Barbour St., East Spencer, was charged May 23 with felony possession of a Schedule II controlled substance and the purchase/possession of alcohol by anyone under 21. He was held under $2,500 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– Carla Catherine Alexander, 37, 1614 Standish St., Apartment 8B, was charged May 25 with a school attendance law violation and three counts of worthless checks. Court dates are June 10 and 26.
– Tony Valdes Harris, 54, 616 S. Ellis St., was charged May 23 with communicating threats, second-degree trespassing and driving while license revoked following a traffic stop at South Main Street and Klumac Road. He was held under $500 secured bond pending June 25 and July 10 court dates.
– Radios were stolen from three vehicles at Gerry Wood Auto Center, 525 S. Jake Alexander Blvd., between May 23 and 26.
– Dianne Yvonne Seaquist reported $500 was removed from her bank account May 26 without her permission.
– A 17-year-old was assaulted with a sharp object during an argument that turned physical May 26 at 143 Parrish St.
– Amy Allison reported vandals broke windows in the cosmetology building at Henderson Independent High School, 1215 N. Main St., between May 23 and 27.
– A burglar broke into the shop at Rives Motor Co., 1616 E. Innes St., the night of May 26 and stole several tools and $70 cash.
– A stereo and laptop computer were stolen May 27 from two vehicles parked at Cloninger Ford, 511 S. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– William David Kennedy, 536 N. Clay St., reported his yellow 2006 Motofino scooter was stolen from his yard May 26. The scooter is valued at $900.
– Clarence McGee reported someone tried to use his debit card to withdraw money from his Bank of America account between May 14 and 25.
– Sabrina Dawn Bundy, 29, and Ashley Ann Davis, 21, both of 462 Twelve Oaks Drive, Linwood, were charged May 27 with misdemeanor larceny of cosmetic items from Kmart, 815 E. Innes St. Davis was also charged with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer and a probation violation. They were held under $500 secured bond each pending July 1 trial dates.
– Items were stolen from a Total Lawn & Landscaping Care vehicle May 27 at 601 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– A sprinkler fire hose fitting was stolen May 27 from Wingfoot Commercial Tires, 1405 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– A plant in a planter was stolen May 27 from Rhonda’s Picture Place, 113 W. Fisher St.
– Radios were stolen from two vehicles at Don Mays Used Cars,. 816 W. Innes St., between May 23 and 27. Total loss was $500.
– A 19-year-old male reported he was assaulted with a gun May 27 at 301 N. Jackson St.
– Kristel Lynn Boucher, 62 Cedar St., reported a burglar broke into her home May 26 or 27.
– Richard Dale Faggart reported the fraudulent use of his credit card May 27.
– Harriett Ozell McKenzie, 22, was charged May 27 with felony possession of a Schedule III controlled substance at 422 E. Cemetery St.
– An employee of Latino Express was pistol-whipped and robbed at gunpoint by several suspects on May 28 at 734 Ryan St.
– George Manule Tucker reported someone broke into his vehicle and stole the radio while it was parked at the Holiday Inn, 530 S. Jake Alexander Blvd., the night of May 27.
– Melvina Hazelene Doster reported someone broke into her vehicle and stole a lunch basket while it was parked at the Holiday Inn, 530 S. Jake Alexander Blvd., the night of May 27.
– Darry Alan Williams reported vandals damaged his vehicle while it was parked at 810 S. Main St. May 28.
– Vandals broke a window at Salisbury Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic, 315 Mocksville Ave., between May 23 and 27.
– Elsie Brown reported someone damaged a golf cart parked at 705 Ryan St. the night of May 27.
– Gang graffiti was found May 28 at Laurel Pointe Apartments, 100 Laurel Pointe Circle.
– Gail Ann Poulton reported items stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at 212 Overman Ave. the night of May 27.
– Ross Alan Sheehan Jr., 29, 5B Gold Hill Circle, was charged May 28 with felony larceny and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was held under $1,500 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– Skylar Dwayne Hayes, 25, 608 Elm St., was charged May 29 with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver a Schedule II controlled substance, misdemeanor possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance and violating a domestic violence protective order at 108 Clancy St. He was held under $10,000 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– Elissa McGlothin, 51, 1025 Oakmont Court, was charged May 29 with felony possession of a Schedule II controlled substance after officers investigated a vehicle parked at the dead end of Milford Hills Road. She was held under $2,000 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– William Theadore Koester reported his vehicle was stolen May 29 from 329 S. Church St.