Police Blotter: 3 leave restaurant without paying
Salisbury police are looking for three people who dined at a local restaurant and then walked out without paying.
The incident occurred about 3:30 p.m. June 4 at the Waffle House, 936 S. Jake Alexander Blvd.
In other Police Department reports:
– Felicia Ardraine Carter, 1401 N. Long St., reported a burglar tried to break into her home May 31.
– Tammie Larck Gamez reported electronic items stolen May 31 from her 617 Faith Road home.
– Jerry Wayne Kirk reported his wallet was stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at 226 N. Long St. May 31.
– Counterfeit $20 bills were passed May 31 at both 1014 W. Innes St. and 1518 E. Innes St.
– Herbert MacAuthur Woods, 1614 Statesville Blvd., reported vandals damaged windows in his storage building May 31.
– A burglar tried to break into Nu Wave Salon, 512 Klumac Road, May 31.
– Three people were arrested following a May 31 traffic stop at the corner of South Shaver and East Bank streets.
Jeremy Scott Chandler, 29, 175 Monarch Drive, and Shonn Lee Marthers, 39, 230 Joyner Lane, were charged with carrying concealed weapons and possession of drug paraphernalia. They were held under $1,000 secured bond each pending a July 28 trial date.
Eddie James Richardson Jr., 35, 209 S. Shaver St., was charged with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver a Schedule II controlled substance, misdemeanor possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance and carrying concealed weapons. He was held under $5,000 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– Lance Bernard Caldwell reported his vehicle was stolen May 31 from the Office Depot parking lot at 715 E. Innes St.
– A 22-year-old woman reported she was assaulted June 1 in the front yard of her East Lafayette Street home.
– Daniel Ferguson McClure reported his 1992 Nissan was stolen June 1 from the Pop Shoppe, 939 S. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Gregory Franks Price reported tools and a generator stolen June 1 after a burglar broke into his storage building at 1325B N. Main St.
– Darwin Garcia reported automobile accessories stolen May 27 from 2318 S. Main St.
– Joshua Jennings Phoebus reported someone stole and then used his credit card June 1 at 123 N. Arlington St.
– James N. Eads reported a June 1 larceny at 250 S. Oakhurst Drive.
– Jeffrey Curtis Chapman, 36, and Jeffrey Reid McKnight, 26, were charged June 1 with misdemeanor larceny of two fans from Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.
– Kareem Jamar Durham, 22, was charged June 1 with possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance. Durham had reported he had been robbed by a suspect with a knife on Old Plank Road at Partee Street.
– A burglar broke into Jackson Alignment, 906 S. Main St., the night of June 1.
– A burglar broke into Ted’s Barber Shop, 117 E. Fisher St., the night of June 1 and stole coins from vending machines.
– Vandals damaged a car at Team Chevrolet Oldsmobile Cadillac, 404 S. Jake Alexander Blvd., June 2.
– A vandalism was reported at Gethsemane Baptist Church, 719 S. Caldwell St., the night of June 1.
– Christopher Eugene Glaspy reported vandals caused $800 damage to his vehicle while it was parked at 412 Ashbrook Road June 2.
– Nyhandra Janeed Rose reported her purse stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at 111 W. 15th St. June 2. Total loss was $300.
– Bank of America was the victim of June 2 larceny at 711 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Ave.
– Larry Dean Hamilton reported his wallet was stolen June 2 from a building at 828 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Christopher Martin Peeler reported items stolen June 2 from 828 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
– Nathaniel Archibald Carter, 32, was charged June 1 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at 1433 Old Wilkesboro Road.
– George Raymond Miller Jr. was charged June 1 with disorderly conduct at 1433 Old Wilkesboro Road.
– John H. Jernigan, 39, was charged June 1 with credit card fraud at 630 N. Fulton St.
– Dwante Eugene Patterson, 28, 245 Owl Drive, was charged June 2 with assault on a female. Trial date is July 17.
– Shonta Monique Nichols, 27, 2360 Hilderbrand Road, was charged June 2 with injury to personal property at 728 Laurel Pointe Circle. Trial date is Sept. 24.
– Shana Denise Wagoner, 23, 128 E. Monroe St., was charged June 2 with assault by pointing a gun, injury to personal property and second-degree trespassing based on a complaint by Julie Marie Hancock, 79 Hill St. Trial date is June 26.
– Darius Isaiah Beaty reported his vehicle was stolen June 2 from the GE plant at 1114 Old Concord Road.
– A stereo was stolen from a Randy Hall Automotive vehicle parked at the 1616 S. Jake Alexander Blvd. business June 3.
– A burglar broke into Bob Ware’s Radiator Shop, 1231 S. Main St., the night of June 2.
– Amy Brown Lewis, 32, 426 Dollie Circle, was charged June 3 with forgery of notes and uttering a forged instrument at Food Lion, 525 W. Jake Alexander Blvd. She was held under $2,500 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
– Patricia E. Caiazza reported someone impersonated her June 3 to obtain a credit card.
– Fredrick Briton Groover, 409 W. Horah St., reported a burglar broke into his home between May 31 and June 3.
– A burglar broke into Wholesale Tire Co., 309 E. Council St., June 3 and stole an air drill and tools.
– An attempted larceny was reported June 3 at the Pregnancy Support, 847 S. Main St.
– Gary Craig Sullivan reported a burglar broke into 828 W. Jake Alexander Blvd. June 3.
– Dawn Cantrell Sims reported vandals damaged her vehicle while she was at work June 3 at 1300 W. Bank St.
– Catherine Louise Ray reported a burglar tried to break into 208 W. Lafayette St. June 1.
– Steve Allen Kesler, 49, was charged June 2 with disorderly conduct at 720 Pinehurst St.